Did I ovulate? Confused and sad

pinkcatgirl

Reaction score
Using the CBfM and had no peak this month. Last week, had EGCM on fri, so assumed would get peak on fri / sat (CD14/15, about usual). But had nothing! Just highs, and now on day 19.

Would you go off CM? Can the monitor miss the LH surge?

Feeling despondent, this is 4th month TTC, and husband is working 200miles away mon - fri so feel like chance of getting a BFP is rubbish.

I would not go off of CM alone, but that is because I don't really get any. I still have heard though that you can get all the indications of impending ovulation (cm, lh serge) and not O.

When were you testing?

Using the Clearblue fertility monitor so POAS from days 9 onwards...

I am also using the CBEFM and I read it CAN miss the LH surge but its not common.

Testing with FMU. This month just POAS although normally I collect and dip. Maybe will go back to that method. Day 20 again, and got high again! Ran out of sticks now. Not much point buying more for this month, even if got Peak tomorrow, husband is away til the weekend. Pah.

To detect lh surge you need to be testing in the afternoons as the hormone is secreted into urine over the morning. Between 10&6 is the best times to be testing to catch lh surge... from what ive read on my opk instrucuons

You need to be testing around 2pm, most likely you are missing you serge...try switching to that and see what happens!

Also I suggest temping, that is really the only way to know you've ovulated for SURE.

Thanks ladies, never knew that about the lh surge! Weird though, as had peaks in last 3 cycles!

Well fingers crossed then I did ovulate! Guess I will know in 10 days or so either way.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->