Did I ovulate??? HELP PLEASE!

Monilynn85

Mother of 1 and TTC again
Reaction score
Still trying to get pregnant after 3 years of trying!!! We actually stopped testing for a while so I would stop driving myself crazy and not think about it! But here I am again driving myself crazy because I couldn't resist peeing on the dang stick haha

Basically I have never been regular with my period. I could go a month to sometimes 6 months and not have one. So its very hard for me to track when I will ovulate. I've tried the ovulation tests and probably spent thousands over the last couple years testing with OPK/HPT tests. I use the clearblue digital because I can never read the lines correct. I would get a smiley face for days in a row. Up to 5 days!! We would BD during this time and days after. NOTHING! So I gave up trying to track for about a year.

Recently I bought another OPK and decided to just see what would happen. Thursday night around 6pm....to my surprise I got a O:)....we were not able to BD that night. However, we did the night before. I tested 3Xs friday and all just a circle. We did it again Friday night just in case. Again this morning just a circle! Was I to late to BD???? Did I already ovulate?? Did I miss my chance??

Your cycles sound a lot like mine. I go from having a period very 60 days to not having one for 6 months or longer. We have been TTC our 2nd baby for a year and half and no luck yet. If you bd on we'd night then you certainly have as good of a chance as any...because sperm can live up to 5 days or so, meaning it could have been there when your egg released. And fri night can also help...so don't count yourself out :) I sure hope you get a BFP! I'm on cd11 and took clomid this time cd3-7, will update with my results too!

You would have ovulated 12-36 hours AFTER you got your positive opk. So hopefully you caught it.

I just couldnt resist and took another test! just got a smiley face again!!!

so:
Thursday- 6pm-positive
Friday-7am,12:pm,5pm- negative
Saturday-8:30am negative, 2:00pm positive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79