Did I ovulate?

Momof2TTC

Reaction score
I charted when TTC my daughter and was pretty good at it. That was 6 years ago, and while I still remember the basics--random things confuse me.

I started having EWCM at cd8. On cd14, I had a temp drop and today on cd15, it came back up to 'normal' but not above my usual temp. I have no CM today so far but did up until yesterday.

Do you think I o'ed yesterday as evidenced by the temp rise even though it didn't make it up past my usual? Do you think it hasn't happened yet? Or maybe that I'm not going to O at all?

I am new to temp also only been doing it for 2 cycles now but to me it looks like you may have O on cd14 if the next 2 days temp rises above cover line then as I understand it you have. If it goes back down then you may still have not O Fx for you. I hope that helped a little lol good luck :) Feel free to look at my chart

Too early to see yet, if it's higher again next 2 days it's likely you've ov.

It could have been an ovulation dip.

Many people do see a dip the day of ovulation, but many people do not. A temperature dip cannot confirm ovulation. More important than observing a dip, is seeing a temperature rise after ovulation. Your temperature rises in response to the presence of the heat-inducing hormone progesterone, which is only released after ovulation. If you are lucky enough to have advanced warning of ovulation in the form of a temperature dip, take advantage and be sure to have intercourse that day.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Ovulation-Dip.html

Thanks for the info ladies. I didn't think an ovulation dip would have been that drastic, but I guess every person is different.

My temp did go up today to 98.3 so it's definitely an increase. I was pretty warm when I woke up though, but even then- I think it still would have been an increase even if not as high. I suppose I will know tomorrow if FF gives me crosshairs.

ETA: I put in dummy temps for Friday and Saturday, and it gave me cd15 as O day. GRR! I didn't BD because I had no CM. Is Fertility Friend ever wrong?

Fertility Friend is not always 100% correct, but it is usually pretty close. Frankly, it looks like it could be either CD 14 or 15. FF may change it's mind after a few more temps. Even if it was CD 15, the best days to BD would be CD 13 and 14.

Good luck!

It looks like it resembles your last chart, two consecutive days of a fairly high thermal shift on cd15, You could've technically O'ed on cd14 (at night) and could've caught the EWCM. .6 increase is fairly high and your past temps do not look erratic! I would say you O'ed..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->