Did I Ovulate?

MissLM

Reaction score
I was on the progesterone only pill but I missed in the last week of the pack I missed it on the sat, took it sun and mon, missed it on the tues and took it weds before finishing the pack.

On Wednesday I went to the loo and noticed a large amount of EWCM but I didn't think I would be ovulating as I haven't had a period on the pill (but then I had taken all the others without missing a day) then yesterday my cm was lotion like.

I just read someone saying you get EWCM before or during ovulation and lotion like cm after. Do you think I could have ovulated because I missed two pills?

I DTD Wednesday so would be good if it was a sign of ovulation.

thanks

I have done a lot of research, and found that progesterone before O can actually delay or stop you from Oing at all.

lotion like cm (creamy) usually appears just before period is about to come...stretchy eggwhite and clear is the ovulation cm...
i know that progesterone pills help you to get your period since progesterone must be elevated for the second phase of the cycle(before period arrives) while on progesterone you cant have ovulation and when you stop the pills usually in 5 days time af comes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->