Did I ovulate?

Josefin

Reaction score
https://www.familjeliv.se/hem/laaangtar/gallery/php7bc1qw.jpg

I have no idea how long my cycle is and I had unprotected sex this weekend so I really would like to know if I was ovulating 6-8? Today the test was negative. I'm not very good at this yet :blush: I'm trying to get to know my cycle before we start trying in May so that's why I'm testing already. Does someone know this better than me?:)

I'm not so sure hun, the 7/2 one looks the darkest to me but it doesn't look completely positive either.
Do you normally get darker ones? Or it could be that you had a short surge and so it wasn't detected on the opt's. It might be worth doing 2 a day to see in future, as if these were done in the morning you may have got a true positive later in the day/evening.

Hope this helps and hasn't confused you !

doesn`t quite look like it....how long after AF did you begin testing? good idea to start testing now tho....you should temp too!

doesn't look quite there, either you missed it or maybe later today. do you feel any pressure or twinges in your sides like ovary pain, kinda like you're constipated, that's what it feels like for me

Thanks for all the answers girls:) My AF started Janyary 27th but my cycle has been confusing. The tests are still very light. I'm gonna keep testing until my AF comes again or until i get a clear + on the OPK. I have only got one positive and I don't think it was very dark. But my AF came 11-12 days later. I had some pain on Monday but I'm nog sure if it was ovulation pain or something else. I usually don't notice when I'm ovulating. Well, I have some time to figure out how I'm working until May:)

Still no + OPK. Starting to belive that i was ovulating 7th. Just have to wait and see as always :p

Okey, today I got + OPK, finally! So now i don't have to wonder anymore:) Thanks again ladies:)

wow thats great..
mine look just like yours but nothing dark yet..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->