Did it anyway-first ultrasound, NT scan

Shandelion

Reaction score
Despite work woes and not being able to afford it, we went ahead with the sequential screening today. I haven't scanned the ultrasound prints yet, but we saw our little Cass (Lucas or Cassidy) for the first time and oh was that kid flailing up a storm! You should have seen those arms wave. No wonder I'm convinced I've felt movement, wow. Technician couldn't stop laughing. You could tell she loved her job, too, awesome technician. Oh, and the look on my husband's face...you could tell he was trying not to cry, watching Cass flail on that screen. Wish I had pictures of him watching it.

We found out that our personal dating of the pregnancy was exact to the date. We are now indubitably 12w2d. Oh, and technician told me I get the full bladder of the year award. Ooooh that was not good lol.

All this also happened after a job interview :)

What a great thing! So exciting and special. Congrats on your little wild bean!

Grrr...I can't figure out how to post pictures. The instructions say to create an album in the control part of my profile, but it's not an option :( I see edit options, edit details and everything else, but no picture related stuff.

When you go to post a reply click on go advanced. One of the options there will be to attach a picture, but you have to upload it to an external site first like photobucket. I think the option looks like a picture of a mountain.

Congrats on the great scan. When u went on 9+6 or little peanut was dancing all over the place too. It's just so awesome to watch. Hope something turns out from the job interview. I knew from reading other posts of yours that they're being pretty awful to you at your current job.

Despite work woes and not being able to afford it, we went ahead with the sequential screening today. I haven't scanned the ultrasound prints yet, but we saw our little Cass (Lucas or Cassidy) for the first time and oh was that kid flailing up a storm! You should have seen those arms wave. No wonder I'm convinced I've felt movement, wow. Technician couldn't stop laughing. You could tell she loved her job, too, awesome technician. Oh, and the look on my husband's face...you could tell he was trying not to cry, watching Cass flail on that screen. Wish I had pictures of him watching it.

We found out that our personal dating of the pregnancy was exact to the date. We are now indubitably 12w2d. Oh, and technician told me I get the full bladder of the year award. Ooooh that was not good lol.

All this also happened after a job interview :)

That sounds like so much fun!! I'm glad you guys got to see your sticky bean! I can't wait to experience this!

Congrats on your scan and your wriggly bean!! We had ours today too and were put at 12+1 so one day behind you.

Its amazing what you can see on the scan, I didn't expect to see so much, I feel so relieved now that I know bean is healthy.

Good luck for your job too!

Congrats on your scan and your wriggly bean!! We had ours today too and were put at 12+1 so one day behind you.

Its amazing what you can see on the scan, I didn't expect to see so much, I feel so relieved now that I know bean is healthy.

Good luck for your job too!

The relief was awesome! And the tech told is right there that she sees no NT problems. So cool to be on the same timeline with you :)

Thanks for instructions on uploading. Have to finish sleeping first!

Later update: here's my problem. I'm on an i-pad type device, I don't have advanced posting abilities. Only have quick reply. Ah well, I guess they all look mostly the same at this stage lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->