Did my miss my surge?

JES0712

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm new to these ovulation test, and I didn't know if I missed my surge. I started testing 11 days after the first day of my cycle. According to my calendar I should be ovulating today. What do you think about these readings?

These are my last 4 days...
(top to bottom)
Top: 9/27
Bottom: 9/30

Forgot to link these :p

Attachments

• ovulation.jpg
    ovulation.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 24
  • ovulation2.jpg
    ovulation2.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 29
not sure with that make i can tell on my IC now you can see mine in OV gallery to see difference x sorry no help- the lines on them are thin and hard to judge

ok from what i can tell huns is this either its coming or going as the test lines are pretty dark, now u say ur new to ovulation tests (OPKs)?? have u heard about charting? as using opk alone is accurate but only give u a warning that ov is coming within next 12-36 hours u cant actually pin point when it happened and what day NOW u can use OPK and charting at the same time in fact they work so fantastic together id recommend it to every woman TTC its just u get a pos opk then day or so later ur temps drops slightly if at all, u then should go on to get higher temps for rest of the cycle after ovulation if u manage to get preg them temps will stay high till after baby is born but if af is gonna show then u will see ur temps drop back down gradually or rapidly every woman different, to be honest huns the only way now to know if u missed surge or not is too keep testing as if its coming by them pics it wont be long if it going u wont get a pos (well unless u get preg lol but thats another story :rofl:, any help wit the charting huns or anything PM me no prob been doing this lark now for near on a year happy to help ya get started and obsessing over days past ov and symptoms :rofl: good luck huns xxxxx

I will probably start charting soon. My husband is leaving on deployment sometime within the next week or so, so we decided to try before he left. So I will have 3 months to get in the "groove" of knowing when im Oving before he comes home again. I just got off BC this past month, so I am brand-spankin new to this lol. But hey it's worth a shot this month. If it's meant to happen it will. I am just so excited lol I dont want to completely screw up this testing process lol does anyone suggest using a different brand of test bc I am having a hard time figuring this one out (I am blind as a bat at times)

well somethings happening!just get too it and fx sweetie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"