Did you deliver your baby when your baby was most active (day/night) in your belly??

ColorMeFamous

Mommy to 2 and an angel 💛
Reaction score
I've heard that most women deliver their babies when their baby would be most active! For example, my daughter was born at night when she was usually more active in my belly! Is this true for you mommies who have had kids previous to this pregnancy??

Interesting poll. Can't wait to see wat people say. Bump is most active during the evening so we will see if that's when s/he is born!

Mine was most active during the night as well and she was born later :) this baby is super active around 10 pm so I'm interested to see if this "old wives tale" works again!!

Never thought of this before but both mine where in the AM early hours of the night and they did move a lot then too. This one likes to sleep at night so maybe I will go during the day this time which would be ideal.

You're scientifically proven a lot more likely to start labouring at night. It's a survival thing - animals/people would be safer labouring and birthing at night under the cover of darkness and safe from predators

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->