did you ever keep testing??

hollyw79

Reaction score
Short backdrop- found out I would miscarry in the 2nd week of February- sure enough bleeding started feb 11th- d&c on feb 16th. It's been 9 days since all bleeding and spotting has stopped. I've gotten a BFN on a HPT- and started using OPK's about 3-4 days ago.

Soo. my question is~ did you ever use OPK's after ovulation?? I am trying to figure out what's up with mine.. (I do know I may not ovulate at all after the mc for the first month BUT... ) I haven't gotten a + at all~ and maybe I haven't ovulated- maybe I did already- but in the am- the line is very faint- afternoon- pretty dark- but not at all + .. so I am wondering if it would be flat out negative if I already have ovulated or if there is still a chance I might ovulate before AF comes. I never bothered to used OPK's after I got a + before .. so I have no clue what typically happens- does it just stay pretty much negative AFTER O or should I be optimistic that it might still happen?? I stopped bleeding about 9 days ago.. so I am not sure .. I was just curious though if you ever still tested with OPK's after O?

hey u know me holl never had a pos opk lol..
but didnt want to read and run hun

lol, well.. I've always thankfully gotten a positive.. but never bothered to track the rest of the cycle!

give it a go then hun and see what comes of it..will be interesting..
whats weather like in florida at mo?
we love it there..we have been quite alot, even took my daughter at 1yrs..

Yes, I do plan on just keep on going with the OPK's for now- I shall know soon enough! :)

Florida is BEAUTIFUL .. it's about 72 degrees F and sunny!!! Perfect day to be outdoors- yet I sit inside on my computer! :) What part have you visited?? I live in Jacksonville.

when i first visited about 13years ago we stayed int drive..then everytime since we stayed in kissimee in villas..
was booked for last aug but then fell pregs straight away so had to cancel and then my dad and his partner ended up with a villa that sleeps 15 people lol..
i had my son 3weeks early so my dad was out in florida when i gave birth..
we are going again in 2years time..
we are addicts..
very expensive flight though..

That is awesome! I go down to Orlando/Kissimee all the time with my son- he is a HUGE Disney fan- it's only about a 2 hour drive which is super nice!

That's great though that you've had the chance to go~ I've never left the US! That's on my list of things to do!

ohh wow my 9yr old son would be super happy to live 2hours away from disney..
i am a country hopper hun :)
but love orlando the best as never get bored and 2days are never the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"