Did you ever say you wouldnt have more?

babydustcass

Reaction score
I did and i was certain I would stick with having just one but now i am positively broody and just waiting for the right time to try for number 2. :baby:

I only want one! But I keep getting told this will change when I actually have one.

xx

Send you lots of baby dust for when the time is right XXXXXXXX

The time is right for me now... its just my other half! Haha.

Oh and I should really wait till after my op but if it was up to me I would be preg right now!!

xxx

you know the wait is worth it!! Perhaps I should be sending you some patience dust then hehe! :D and perhaps some partner persuading dust lol

when I was pregnant I said never again. During labour I said never again. For the first 5 weeks of LO being here I said never again.....and now I can't bloody wait for another lol! :haha: I don't think I've forgotten the pain I went through, I just think now that it was all worth it. xx

After having my 2nd child i said NEVER AGAIN, all i dont was worry and make myself ill with worry through out my pregnancy, so swore never again and now i am sooo broody!! everyone is shocked i feel so broody and want more kids after last pregnancy as i was adament that i didnt want to go through it again, defo would love 1 or 2 more lol x

For the first 5 months i cry "never again"

i reeeeally dont mean it :rofl:

when I was pregnant I said never again. During labour I said never again. For the first 5 weeks of LO being here I said never again.....and now I can't bloody wait for another lol! :haha: I don't think I've forgotten the pain I went through, I just think now that it was all worth it. xx

:rofl: same here!! except pretty much as soon as I had Lana I missed being pregnant :(

I would be pregnant again right now if I knew we could still live comfortably money-wise!! I've got a friend (who has two children) and she loves loves loves being pregnant, but she doesnt want anymore kids even though her OH does. I think after two I may say 'right, thats yer lot' :haha:

I loved being pregnant too, i wasnt ill and felt wonderful, I felt really special and excited the whole way through :) Think second time round i will actually be scared of labour but it wont stop me from doing it again, its magic!

I hated pregnancy and said I had no clue how people could miss it. LOL I said as soon as she was born that DH and my parents and IL's better be happy with Muffin b/c they weren't getting any more out of me. :lol Of course that was after 32 hours of labor, 3 hours of hard pushing, and 3rd degree tears in my labia and perineum. :p I changed my mind after a few months and now I can't wait to TTC :D

Right after I had Elyse I was so sick I swore up and down I was never having sex even again nevermind another baby!!

Mark and I were so sure we were done when I was pregnant with Hayden, we didn't want anymore than the 3. The day he was born Mark looked at him and said "ok maybe one more". Since then we've both gone through not wanting another, said we really didn't want another and now we are both back at we do want to try once more for my girl, he has his 3 boys that he gets to share things with, things he did growing up, interests like that that I can't really do with them.

Yep when I was pregnant with Lennon I said he was going to be my last baby but now I'm all broody again xxx

I've been saying for the past 14 years (since my son was born) I'm not having anymore!
Had a preggo scare last month (BFN) and me and OH were both surprised to be disappointed. I have a son and OH doesn't have any kids.
So TBH I'm just getting used to being here and trying to get my head around wanting another baby, this has sure shown me you can NEVER say never!

While i was pregnant i said maybe in about 5 yrs or something, once he got to about 8 months old that was it, the maternal instincts booted up and i really wanted another!

Throughout my pregnancy I had so many ups and downs - emotional and physical, from my SPD, constant tiredness and sickness, to lack of appetite and insomnia. I swore I'd only ever do it once after that, but I still felt so special and looked after, by my husband and by the midwives/drs. She is our first so we indulged in 4d scans and bought all the best things; it was such an exciting time and we got caught in a massive bubble, felt so excited and full of anticipation, did all the classes and read all the books. Labour and birth didn't go how we anticipated, hoped or imagined, but it was still SUCH an amazing experience and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, just for that final moment when she came out, was placed on me, cried and I knew I'd done it!

The day she was born I started to feel I wanted another straight away, and those feelings grew over the following week, perhaps exaccerbated by the fact we both were sure we wouldn't be having another due to money/time constraints. My husband was really anti the idea for that time, but has since started softening to it, although now rather than saying 'never' he says 'maybe one day if this that and the other'. I can't close my mind to another child - it breaks me in two to think she might be my first and last child, but to do it again just for the pregnancy and birth and immediate after-moments would be silly, so we are waiting for the right time for another child to slot in with our plans and with Isabella and her development.

It really depends on whether my new job takes off, as it involves retraining, in which case we wouldn't be able to try again until end of 2013/start of 2014; but if it doesn't take off then I'll just be working my normal job/childminding possible, so we will be trying again earlyish next year (if he comes round that is!). :) Of course, I take for granted I got pregnant first month with Isabella. It was fate and we'd only DTD twice that month. I'd just lost a stone and was still 25 (am 26 now). If we wait until 2013/2014, I'll be 30/31 and perhaps TTC won't be successful, so I'm trying not to pine for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->