• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you experience any of this??

AngelWings215

Reaction score
My last period was 6/30/14. My cycles are normally 33-36 days apart so my next period (according to my tracker) was due on 8/6/14. I had what I thought was EWCM on the 25th or 26th of July. I have PCOS so the date of my cycles are never specific just a guess. I had sex on 8/1.

No AF as of yet and my CM is now creamy (like lotion). Within the past 3-4 days I've had all of my PMS symptoms but they are now gone except the breast soreness.. I am now experiencing light cramping Is it possible that I could be pregnant from this encounter? If so when should I test for pregnancy?

It's hard to say - the EWCM could have been ovulation but could also have been random. You would have had to have ovulated on the 31st at the earliest, though, for you to conceive on the 1st. Did you have any sex in July (if you don't mind my asking)?

Also, normally you should be able to take a pregnancy test now since you've missed a period, but if you have PCOS and you're not sure if you've ovulated, it's harder to determine. If you think you ovulated around the 26th, then a test would probably show up a positive if you're pregnant (but if you didn't have sex within 5 days before that you're probably not pregnant). If you may have ovulated the 31st or later, you'd probably need to wait til the 12th or so to test.

It's hard to say - the EWCM could have been ovulation but could also have been random. You would have had to have ovulated on the 31st at the earliest, though, for you to conceive on the 1st. Did you have any sex in July (if you don't mind my asking)?

Also, normally you should be able to take a pregnancy test now since you've missed a period, but if you have PCOS and you're not sure if you've ovulated, it's harder to determine. If you think you ovulated around the 26th, then a test would probably show up a positive if you're pregnant (but if you didn't have sex within 5 days before that you're probably not pregnant). If you may have ovulated the 31st or later, you'd probably need to wait til the 12th or so to test.

No, I did not have sex at all in July. I only had sex on 8/1 and that was the first time in 8 months. How could a test show positive if I just had sex a week ago? I thought it had to be at least 2 weeks after??

No, I did not have sex at all in July. I only had sex on 8/1 and that was the first time in 8 months. How could a test show positive if I just had sex a week ago? I thought it had to be at least 2 weeks after??

What I was meaning was that the test would show positive if you ovulated around the 26th, but only if you had sex within 5 days before (or the day after). But since you didn't have sex until the 1st of Aug, there is no way you would be pregnant if you ovulated around when you got the EWCM (the 26th). If, however, you ovulated on the 31st or later (which there is no evidence of from what you have said, but is possible) then you could be pregnant from your Aug 1st sex, but you would need to wait til the 12th or so to test. Does that make sense? :flower:

What I was meaning was that the test would show positive if you ovulated around the 26th, but only if you had sex within 5 days before (or the day after). But since you didn't have sex until the 1st of Aug, there is no way you would be pregnant if you ovulated around when you got the EWCM (the 26th). If, however, you ovulated on the 31st or later (which there is no evidence of from what you have said, but is possible) then you could be pregnant from your Aug 1st sex, but you would need to wait til the 12th or so to test. Does that make sense? :flower:

Definitely makes sense now. Thanks for the explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->