Did you feel implantation?

3rdmaybe

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I was wondering if any of you felt ur babas implanting? If yes what was it like? Did it last long? Was it in a specific place? Just once?

I was reading back over my two week wait notes and I noted at 7dpo I felt a sharp twinge that didn't last long on the left side and then a bit later that eve I felt another same feeling near the top in the middle. Could this have been implantation? Xxx

ive never felt it and i only had spotting for implant with 1 pregnancy.

It could very well have been sweetie xx
With my son, I had implantation pain and spotting. I was walking around the markets when j had an intense stabbing pain in my left ovary area. It was so bad, I was doubled over, could barely breathe and couldn't talk. Like O pains times 100. It lasted about 3 minutes, then went away. When I got home I had ewcm mixed with bright red blood about the size of a 20cent piece.

This time, I think I might have felt it too, just not as strong as with my son. There was a time at 7 DPO and 10 DPO. I got my BFP at 15 DPO with a 25mIu, so I'm betting it was 7 DPO.
Congrats honey and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xx

I felt it with this pregnancy at 8dpo and it was very painful for me, I actually had to lay down.

My u/s technician said it's actuslly quite an aggressive brutal maneuver. He was scanning me todsy because I had a big bleed on Saturday morning with clots. He said yes they implant the first week but they keep digging in till later in first tri snd it causes sub chorionic tears, cysts and hemorrhages. I have a mass if blood not attached to either baby from the implantation. He said it can bleed more or sometimes the body will just absorb it. So it doesn't shock me that many feel sharp pinching pains, thst embie has to be aggressive to hang on!

Oh my goodness it does sound bad! Mine lasted only a few minutes also. It must have been! I have not felt it with previous pregnancies. I had 2 in different places so I am wondering if there r 2 in here???!!! Oh god imagine ...

Are u ok now 2have4kids? U must have been worried sick?
Thanks tinymumma! I don't think I had spotting but didn't keep an eye on it.

iOS luck everyone!! Xx

Hey ladies, I was wondering if any of you felt ur babas implanting? If yes what was it like? Did it last long? Was it in a specific place? Just once?

I was reading back over my two week wait notes and I noted at 7dpo I felt a sharp twinge that didn't last long on the left side and then a bit later that eve I felt another same feeling near the top in the middle. Could this have been implantation? Xxx

Yes, I didn't notice it with DS1 but I had it with DS2 - sharp scratching pain low down. I bled an hour or so later, then 2 days later exactly the same thing happened with more blood.

I had it this time too. It was my first sign I was pregnant, up until that point everything had gone the same as pre-AF symptoms so I thought I was out. But then I felt that familiar sharp scratching pain during 8dpo. It was really low down (lower than my ovaries) and to my right. It stopped after a few seconds, then happened again a couple of minutes later for about another 10 seconds. I had no blood this time.

Congratulation on your pregnancy :flower:

I've never felt it that I'm aware of, and never had implantation bleeding either. I did feel ovulation when I conceived this baby, though, maybe as we'd had a 'whoops' moment and I was very aware it was around ovulation time. My scan dates have matched up with that date also xxxxx

I had what felt like full on menstrual cramps at 10 dpo but never got my period (I was expecting to, because I have about a 10 day luteal phase). Two days later I got a BFP.

I had cramping and spotting from 1dpo, and I have never had break through bleeding or O cramps ever before in my life. Everyone said it was O-related but I know my body and it was all very abnormal for me. I think it was all fertilization and implantation related.

With my DD I don't remember but this pregnancy at 7 dpo I felt like I had done at least 1000 sit ups and crunches. My whole abdomen was so sore for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->