Did you find your boppy pillow useful?

WTTMommy

Mama to Rach
Reaction score
How early and for what did you use it for? :shrug: Thanks! :flower:

https://milestones.geoparent.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/flower-blossom_pillow.jpg

I started using mine when LO was 6 weeks old to prop him up as he hated laying flat all the time. Most women find it useful for BF. In that case you use it right away.

My friend looooves hers, she was trying to BF and liked it for that, she didn't end up BFing but still liked it in the early days to help support the baby while she held her, as she had a c-section and was pretty sore. She still uses it now to cuddle and rest the baby on while she takes a bottle :)

I love mine. I used it from day one to breastfeed. It really helps keep your arms from getting tired. He eventually got too big for it. He's big enough now that I can rest him on my lap. I've used it now to help him practice sitting up.

Thanks ladies! I already bought one but I was getting a case of buyers remorse. :blush: I hope my LO likes it. I do plan to breastfeed so it should help with that.

Definitely a brilliant buy! :thumbup: I've used mine since day 1 for bfing and still use it now. Now that Aisling can sit unassisted, I put it behind her so she has something to fall on. One of the most useful things I've had.

I couldn't have lived without mine in the beginning with BFing. It made it so much easier especially after having a c-section. She also loved sleeping curled up on it although it isn't recommended. :blush: We always kept a real good eye on her though. And now we use it for support sitting up!! It's an amazing thing to have around. Many uses. :thumbup:

I LOVE MINE!! I started using it right away to help with arm support.
James also loves to sit and sleep in it.

I would not have made it through the early days of BFing without mine! I actually had it at the hospital with me. I never BFed without its help for about the first 3-4 weeks at least. It was ace for support.

I no longer use it for BFing... but LO is currently on the floor reclined on the boppy, playing with toys as I type! :thumbup:

Love it. Use it for breastfeeding (the first couple of weeks with normal pillows were much more uncomfortable); and lo occasionally rests in it. Still using it every day (3 months).

Brilliant purchase. In the early days i found it was so helpful to position and support baby for b/f. After the first few weeks I stopped using it for that and was thinking that I didn't get much use out of it, but I have since found that it is the BEST thing to support my back when I'm b/f sitting up in bed, my back was getting really sore, now I just pop the boppy pillow behind me and no more pain. I pop it behind me to support my back when b/f in a chair too, it's just so comfy.

Like the others said, it makes a great seat for the baby and Emma loves to use hers for tummy time because it props her up higher than her tummy time mats and she can see more (I honestly didn't really use it for BFing though). Like you, I was worried about buyers remorse, but it's actually been pretty useful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->