Did you get pregnant again before seeing AF?

HopefulEm

Reaction score
My husband and I are NTNP for baby #2, and I'm just wondering the chances of becoming pregnant without realising my cycles have started again.

If you went for natural separation between siblings, did you see AF again before becoming pregnant?

I didn't but it could have been possible though my cycles didn't return till months after I stopped bf.

My aunt did get pregnant while breastfeeding though and she never had a period. I dunno if she was combination feeding or exclusively breastfeeding though.

my period came back at 6 months pp, and that was the one and only i saw before getting pregnant. I thought maybe it had just gone away again because my lo was increasing feedings at night or something, but nope! Baby!

It is very possible because you are fertile before you get your AF. I am only 3mo pp and I may have already seen AF (we are just questioning it due to the pattern, but it's likely it was AF). I follow Creighton fertility model to chart everything. I have hormone imbalances so this is the best way to keep them in balance (hense part of our questioning). It uses mucus to Id O and with it you can predict when AF will arrive too. (You will have AF within 16days of Ovulation, always. If you don't then it wasn't a true ovulation.)

Hope that answers your question.

Yes it is possible. A few of my friends caught the first egg. I had my first pp af after 14 months and fell pregnant on the next cycle. We didn't use ovulation tests just noticed ewcm. I noticed my body gearing up for my return of fertility by charting my cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->