Did you get these symptoms while pregnate?

RedRed_Blues

Reaction score
So my hubby and I had sex everyday the week of ovulation. We don't use condoms. He didn't cum inside of me but he rubbed the cum that was on his "head" right down my vagina a couple times that week. [[TMI I know]] At 4 dpo I got period cramps as if my period would arrive in 3 days. I also had a lot of sticky, yet watery clear mucus. At 5 dpo my breast started to hurt and I'm still have cramping right in the middle of my stomach and more to the left. And still having a lot of CM every time I wipe but it's just watery now now not sticky. 6 dpo my breasts are still swollen, I'm tired, I got random cramps on the right side but then converted back to the middle and left side, my breast feel a little fuller and I'm emotionally a wreck. The CM dried up but came back. Also I've had a lot of gas and some nausea. My left areola actually changed in shape and size a little but, and in not only getting cramping right in the middle if my lower abdomen right above my vagiba but also inside idk if it my cervix. Somebody help me before I drive myself crazy.. Anybody.

Pregnant lol sorry I'm new to this site and didn't get to proof read before I posted.

I don't know if you are preggo or not, but this is almost exactly what I am experiencing right now as well! All of the cramping in addition to headaches, full boobs, frequent peeing, gas, heartburn and fatigue.... lol! NOT trying to get pregnant, but we definitely have been less careful this past month!

I don't know if you are preggo or not, but this is almost exactly what I am experiencing right now as well! All of the cramping in addition to headaches, full boobs, frequent peeing, gas, heartburn and fatigue.... lol! NOT trying to get pregnant, but we definitely have been less careful this past month!

Yea we haven't been trying. He just keeps asking me and out if nowhere. "are you pregnant? I've been nauseous." And he has for weeks but I've only gotten sick a couple times. The other day 6-7 DPO my nipples hurt but not when I touched them and my breasts itched a little bit. My breasts has veins in my aerolas that would stick out and my nipples were darker but then the next day it went away. Also I'm 9-10 DPO today and I'm still cramping and my back just started being sore today. Also my breast don't hurt as bad as they did. My lower abdomen feels tired. Idk how to explain that and I've been getting headaches. I'm just patiently waiting for AF and if it's so many days late I'll test.. Any news for you?

Wow thats crazy I have the same exact symptoms... did you end up being pregnant??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->