• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you have a 'celebrity' pregnancy?

RachelLewis

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a freelance journalist and I'm writing a piece for Pregnancy & Birth magazine about five different women who followed a celeb trend in their pregnancy.

For example:
1) Someone who is bringing up their baby alone and won't reveal the name of the father, like Minnie Driver
2) Someone who has adopted babies and also has her own, like Angelina Jolie.
3) Someone who is having a 'fast-track' family, like Charlotte Church
4) Someone who is having a tattoo done of their baby's name, like Angelina Jolie
5) Someone who will only have their baby in the Portland and wants an elective c-section, like Victoria Beckham
6) Someone who plans to/or has gone part-time after giving birth, like Billie Piper
7) Someone who plans to/or already has, got their figure back after giving birth, like Nicole Kidman.

If you fit the profile for any of the above celebrities, or think your situation is similar to any other celebrities, I'd love to hear from you.

I'd need to do a short phone interview with you and you would need to be available for a photo shoot in central London on January 28th.

If you're interested, please contact me with details about yourself at: [email protected]

Best wishes,

Rachel Lewis

Between all of the above, isn't that just about any mother? :rofl:

Mayhap all the number ones are just waiting it out for a spot on Jeremy Kyle.:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->