Did you have a show?

MummyKP

Reaction score
I've started to get a few signs that labour is nearing, not immediately but more increased tightenings and intense back ache, slight change in BM, extra discharge, etc. I've had no sign of a show yet - I know the show is usually a good sign, when did you have yours, how many days before labour started? Or did anyone not have one until their labour started?

I had mine when labour started. I woke up about 1am feeling painfully constipated. I tried to go to the toilet but soon realised it was the start of labour instead. I was having roughly a contraction every 5-6 minutes for about half an hour or so when I went for a wee and realised that I had had my show.

I lost mine the day before I gave birth. I had a few contractions and then the plug came out.

Mine was similar to Bevziibubble.

I had my show the day after my due date, had contractions that night which lasted an hour. Lasted till the afternoon and started with regular contractions and had my LO

X

Depends what you consider show.. Ive lost my plug twice over two weeks.. But never any blood.. And ive got nothing going on at 40+1

With my first I lost my mucus plug about a week before, but it was clear, not brown or blood streaked or anything. Then the night before I went into labor I noticed I was having a lot more watery type discharge and was a little concerned I may be leaking amniotic fluid. Then the next night when I first went into labor I had a major clear out that last for hours, but no bloody show. Water broke when I was fully dilated just getting ready to push and I had some sort of bloody show after that, but that was it. With this being my 2nd I'm experiencing some signs a lot earlier and getting excited, hoping she comes a little early :)

With dd I had a stretch and sweep at 40+3. I had the show (mucous plug and blood) in the early morning of 40+4. I noticed very early contractions that morning but they didn't get bad until the afternoon. Dd arrived the next day.

I had nothing until well into labour with my first. My second I was loosing my plug mixed with blood streaks (like a never ending amount every time I wiped) for 5 days before my waters finally went and contractions started so I think it varies. Both of mine were born at 39+5 so totally different labours but both full term and at same gestation x

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have never noticed my show before. I am now 37 weeks pregnant and when I wiped earlier I had a greeny/white blob I can only discribe it as it looked like snot tmi sorry. Hoping it's a sign that labours on its way as I have been feeling crampy and uncomfy for days now x

I never had my show with my 2nd baby until i was just about to get on the bed to push. It can out in one huge chunk lol other two came out gradually at the start of labour.

With DD 1 I never noticed anything but had some bleeding after being checked in triage.

With my second I woke up went to the bathroom and the toilet was just blood (talk about a panic attack) 45 minutes later I was contracting regularly and gave birth 4 hours after that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->