did you have bfp one day then bfn the next and then bfp again?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
no point in posting in the preggie test forums as most girls there are in limbo with me lol...

yesterday at 12dpo I had a very obvious bfp on a equate...yes it is blue dye but showed up in time limit..is thick...is blue...nothing like previous obvious evaps Ive gotten on those before...

today I did new style FRER with FMU at 13dpo and nothing and then 2 secs after I dipped my test in the cup and set it down..i wiped and thick yellow tinged but clear ewcm with a teeny teeny rust brown streak in it....and nothing other than one bit of jelly like light brown and more ewcm since then...even when I check up at cervix...nothing colored...comes out on my fingers...

this was my last cycle ttc so im really just trying to be hopeful but i know its not looking very good :nope:

i attached a pic of the test in the case... taken at like..15 mins but was there before just couldnt get phone right at 10 mins and then a pic after that of it out of the case......I just cant even see calling it evap as it was there in time its blue and its thick and in the right place....

could it be that I implanted at 9dpo on friday like I thought and HCG is still low enough that even FMU will be different concentrations and maybe cause this? I have only one CB left and Ive promised myself I WILL NOT use it unless AF isnt here by Friday.....but until the witch shows just wanted some possible hope ..thanks ladies..

Attachments

• september equate both.jpg
    september equate both.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 42
  • september equate out of case.jpg
    september equate out of case.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 31
It looks positive to me. Do you have a pic of the FRER? I've never used the blu dye test but maybe they're more sensitive?? I used dollar tree tests and got a bfn at 12dpo and a super extremely faint positive at 15dpo. So maybe late implantation for you. And I had ewcm the day before my positive. I was sure af was on its way as I usually get ewcm beforehand. Good luck

I didnt do a FRER pic because it was literally completely negative..like not even a squinting line...soo..idk..the CM today has had a bit of a tint to it..yellow or like tan and then like just a streak of brown earlier this AM....which could be AF on way but who knows....like I said Im just reaching for straws telling myself that if I implanted friday then maybe this is the bit of IB that finally worked its way out....and that my hcg levels could still be very very dependent on urine concentration even with fmu...

i washed it (which i know doesnt really prove anything) but yep..still there..and still obvious..and still blue in real life too..

Thats definitely a bfp. It could either be you are preg, or possible chemical. Stick it out another day or so and if af hasn't shown do another test.
Good luck :dust:

The new FRERs are not as sensitive as they used to be. I got a stark white negative at 9 dpo and using the same pee, I got a 1-2 weeks pregnant on CB digi.

Awww thanks ladies. Uve really given me hope'!!!! I'll be sure to update either way!!!

That looks like a positive to me! I am not a fan of the new FRERs either. And for some reason, SMU was MUCH darker for me than FMU. I got my bfp at 9dpo and you could barely see it with FMU, it looked almost like a line I typically hallucinate :winkwink: but 3 hours later with SMU, it was very clear.

Thanks shell girl. If AF isn't here in the morning like she would normally show up I might test again...idk yet...but will let u know : )

I've had something exactly like this happen! I don't know when I ovulated at all, but I do know I am a week and three days late with my af. I took a equate blue dye test sunday night and I *think* I got a bfp. Pics will be attached.

Today my mom got me a FRER test with the two tests in it (one digi, yes/no answer, one line test). I dipped it in a metal cup (don't know if that could affect it) and it came out to be a No -.. after 3 minutes on the digi. The FRER test is one of the new ones. I. Don't. Like.

I've had severely sore breasts, it hurts to even move my arms around them, an enlarged appetite, im ALWAYS tired no matter what I do, and some weird cravings I wouldn't normally have. I plan on testing tomorrow morning, but am also going to the OB Friday. *First pic is in bathroom lighting, second is tweaked to make sure eyes weren't tricking me!*

I just need SOMEONE's input??

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 10
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4
Looks a bit lighter than mine but does look thick not like the normal blue dye Evaps.. Let us know how ur morning test goes!! Hopefully get both get answers soon!

CM turned a bit orange pink on paper but barely have feeling AF def here tomm

AF here right on time when I woke up this AM. Oh well. Thanks for ur support ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->