Did you know before you tested??

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Was having a chat to one of my PG friends yesterday, she was saying that when she TTC for a while & then she just gave up, she stopped trying but didn't prevent so to speak. After a BD session she new she'd be PG, literally the day after.

I'm not sure I believe her, did anyone else get this feeling?

I was late so I thought I'd test and thats how i knew.

xx

We had been trying for 10 months and for reasons I'm not sure of I was absolutely convinced it wouldn't be our month - you can even look through my TTC Journal for proof!!! But the morning I tested I'd had a massive temperature rise - in some ways I wasn't surprised when I got the faint line and in other ways I was shocked beyond belief and couldn't stop shaking!!!

i felt a bit, unlike myself, is the best way i can describe it, about 4 days before i was due, but i left it till 2 days before af when i tested then got a +

Yes! I knew almost immediately and was basically waiting for that of the month to not come so I could do the test! :)

Oh yes....out of the 7 pregnancies I have had, I have been sick around the day I've conceived with 6 of the pregnancies, the one that I wasn't sick with, I miscarried:cry:

This one wasn't planned (as such) but I was sick as a dog for 1 day of my hols (where I conceived:blush:) and when I got home I thought "this cola tastes strange"....oops, better do a test and hey presto:baby::baby::baby::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:

I honestly had no clue. It was winter and I just felt awful so I figured I had caught the flu or something. I had been super busy and stressed with work so I didn't notice I had missed any periods. I guess my OH knew though because for valentines day he bought me a pregnancy test...romantic, I know.
I think it's possible for people to know instantly though. Some people are more in tune with their body and notice the subtle changes that take place at the beginning.

I knew for days but didn't test because I was in denial. I finally gave in when I had to make Adam pull over on the highway so I could puke. I was being bitchy too and he was like "geez just take a pregnancy test". Instant, 100% dark BFP.

I knew I was pregnant, but I didnt test until I was 6 or 8 weeks pregnant. I can't remember which. I just didn't want to obsess over being pregnant, as I had a miscarriage a couple months prior at 10 weeks.

I didnt know until aunt flo was supposed to be there... and then I held off testing for 2 weeks being in denial haha... And then my OH was like, you haven't got aunt flo yet! Are you pregnant? Its ok if you are!!! He was more excited then I was at first lol!

I was on the pill at the time too... And I had been so paranoid of pregnancy the couple months before, I tested in November too because I was sure I was preggo... and I wasn't, so it was a total surprise when I got preggo in Feb!

After 19mths of trying, I'd adapted myself to expecting a negative every month.

So nope, I didn't.

Nope me either ... like beckyboo said after TTC for a long time you just expect BFN's and that month i seriously didnt think i was!! How wrong was i though lol!!

I knew after 3 days. I get this shooting pain in my breasts after just a few days and my sense of smell got lots stronger (happened with both pregnancies). This time I also got lots of cramps early on. I took an early pregnancy test and a very faint line came up, so I had to wait a few days more before I got a very strong line.

With my first i knew i dont know how very strange i just felt "different" and when my boobs started to ache like a week before i was due on i knew. i was taking the pill at the time aswell. I took two pregnancy tests for them to come up negative it wasnt til i took my 3rd a few days later it came up positive! This time we decided to start trying in the jan but id not been well with kidney infections and the flu so really didnt think id catch id had some spotting and period pains so defo thought id have a bfn but to my surprise it was positive :)

I dident have a clue.
I would obsess before most of my periods anyway incase the condom had a hole in it, or something like that.
But the only incling i had was the morning i bought the test, then it was a 'oh s**t' situation. (unplanned as you can probably guess)

I knew before i tested.. Like others have said i just felt different and not myself. I didnt have any real symptoms though. Been late for my period alot of times but never rushed to test but this time i felt different and knew i needed to test!

I kinda had a feeling I was?..didn't have many symptoms,but got a weird feeling I was pregnant. I waited until I missed my period,then I just knew! So I tested. And it came up straight away, crystal clear. :)

I knew it too...but I was in denial. The day my AF was due I had terrible cramps and thought that's it, another AF again...but I couldn't hold myself from that HPT hidden in my drawer..my first HPT bought 2 months earlier. I had the test and saw the line forming from the first couple of minutes...I left it on the sink and returned in a while AND IT WAS THERE waiting for me!!! I was so excited!!

I got a faint line on a test 7 days before af due, i even text my mom and told her, but she dismissed it.. so i did too. Then the next day there it was again..6 days before af was due... so i took photos, but they did not show up any line. I was so sad as I knew what it was, but it was way too early to be able to tell... if that makes sense, and i kept getting told it was too early to possibly know. To make matters worse, BNB was down so I couldnt talk to you guys, i ended up joining another forum briefly to ask what they thought, and they all shot me down too saying it was impossible.
I left it til about 8dpo (4 days before af) before i tested again, and a darker pink line showed up this time.. No BNB to report to... so kept it to myself, then finally on the morning of 10dpo i tested with a digi that confirmed it... and BNB was back up and running, so I came on here as told everyone. It sounds nuts, but I knew so early on, 3 weeks pregnant I was when I found out.

I didn't know with my first pregnancy. I knew something was different this time but didn't think I would get pregnant as quickly as I did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->