Did you see the fight on x-factor

I love how sarcastic simon is.....

'tell them its 4 no's'

PMSL :haha: :haha:

The whole family looked like 'little Britain'!
Loved it when she said to natalie imbruglia, who are you?! :D

I'd be mortified if my kids acted like that.

Bet they will be on jeremy kyle next 'my friend stole my dreams of stardom' hahaha

:rofl: i thought it was hilarious!!!!
"like, erm, yeah i dunno. " :rofl:

eejits!

The whole family looked like 'little Britain'!
Loved it when she said to natalie imbruglia, who are you?! :D

The girl that hit her friend said after 'well she asked one of the celeb judges who they were I mean how much of a tw*t does that make me look'
Ermmmmm no you hitting your friend in the face on TV made you look like a tw*t :rofl:

The girl that hit her friend said after 'well she asked one of the celeb judges who they were I mean how much of a tw*t does that make me look'
Ermmmmm no you hitting your friend in the face on TV made you look like a tw*t :rofl:

Lmao :rofl:

They were in the paper yesterday, back mates again :shrug: But the one who hit her mate was still bitching about the other one :dohh:
x

Bet they will be on jeremy kyle next 'my friend stole my dreams of stardom' hahaha

hahaha "my friend stole my dignity"

Lmao :rofl:

They were in the paper yesterday, back mates again :shrug: But the one who hit her mate was still bitching about the other one :dohh:
x

lol who are you anyway? :dohh: i would feel like a bad parent if my child showed that type of attitude to me, let alone the whole nation :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->