Did your body play tricks after D&C

Bella'smummy

Reaction score
I had a D&C on 14th July but 1 week after all bleeding stopped neg preg tests since 26th July, but had sore boobs since 24th this week cramps on lower left side like ov cramps but neg ov tests since 24th.

My opks have been neg to just under positive If that makes sense, not had a positive since neg preg test.

Also had few days with loads of ewcm and after dtd I bled and had brown discharge.

Has anyone else had weird things happen to their body since?

Hello :) I had a D&C a day after you and so far it does seem a bit wonky...I did have a bleed for about 6 days afterwards. I thought I had started my week of ovulation signs but also got sore boobs to boot. Finally seemed like I ovulated on Saturday 31st but went for my check up on Tues and the doc told me that it had been an anovulatory cycle and that it was pretty common after a D&C. I had the ov pain on the left side and the doc indicated that the cyst came from that side, I am just thankful that it dropped into my uterus and didn't stay in the tube.

I did also have a bit of a bleed after the first dtd but nothing since then and my boobs seemed to calm down Sunday onwards...I guess it is just a freaking crazy mish mash of hormones as our bodies try and get back to normal

Thanks for replying I read that a lot of people don't ovulate after a d&c and I'm probably one of those that won't, my af should be due around 14th august.

Still got sore boobs though which I've had every day now since 24th which is weird! But of I haven't ovulated I can't be pregnant. The roller coaster begins again.

Everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby so makes me even more down .

Thanks for replying I read that a lot of people don't ovulate after a d&c and I'm probably one of those that won't, my af should be due around 14th august.

Still got sore boobs though which I've had every day now since 24th which is weird! But of I haven't ovulated I can't be pregnant. The roller coaster begins again.

Everyone around me is pregnant or just had a baby so makes me even more down .

Oh yeah, I hear ya...freaking surrounded by pregnant ladies atm. *sigh* here is hoping for both of us for the next cycle.

Hi I had my dnc on 24th june, bleed for 3 weeks and still awaiting af, I thought I ov about a week ago but not using opk's as not ttc as yet anyway. I keep thinking im gonna get my period but everytime I go to the loo there is nothing, I have mild pain. Wish it would hurry up! :hugs:

With all these mixed up hormones keep thinking maybe I'm pregnant but in my gut I know I'm not so just getting my hopes up.

bluesky- you haven't had a af since 24th June wow could you be pregnant? Although some people take 6-8 weeks , bloody annoying all you want is af so you know you can try again x

With all these mixed up hormones keep thinking maybe I'm pregnant but in my gut I know I'm not so just getting my hopes up.

bluesky- you haven't had a af since 24th June wow could you be pregnant? Although some people take 6-8 weeks , bloody annoying all you want is af so you know you can try again x

My doc explained to me to be able to have AF you need to ovulate first and that is how many women become pregnant a couple of weeks after having had a D&C. I was hoping that I did in fact ovulate so we could try again immediately but of course turned out to be anovulatory...secretly I hope of course that I released two eggies but unlikely *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->