DId your CM pattern change with BFP?

starryjune

Two cat "babies"
Reaction score
Just curious, as my CM pattern from AF-->watery-->EWCM-->watery at O-->creamy after O-->turning watery again around 10-11DPO-->dry or spotting then AF comes stay true every month. I have never gotten a BFP and am wondering if I see this same pattern like I am again this cycle if it's a safe bet I did not conceive. I appreciate you sharing your experiences if you ever got a BFP and remember if/how CM pattern in the LP changed.

THANKS!

my cm changed with both bfps. with the 1st i didnt really have any cm at the time of bfp. with my 2nd there was loads of watery cm, and i get that when af is due as well, but that time i got my bfp. so i dont think you can go on cm really (unless its just my body being weird lol)

Thanks for your input. I will try and remain positive then. I just figured the CM should stay creamy or something. Who knows ;)

I have always had a yellow or slightly green cm and lots of it about 5dpo with a bfp. Xo

With my BFPs I've always had increased CM, creamy/milky as early as 2 DPO until the BFP !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->