Didn't break the rules however...

:rofl: I chicken'd out of TTC at the weekend!! :rofl: I just can't make my mind up!!

We'll all just be in TTC limbo together :rofl:

Thanks. I really am ok with it. To be truly honest, it kinda scared me. It made me realize that it's not only DH that needs the next couple of months, I need it too.

Icrepka,

I think Im with you there. It would make it easier if it happened by accident. I think its just the thought of faliure. :cry: that I couldn't deal with be it another MC or my :witch: arriving every month reminding me that we haven't made a baby. Does that sound sill?

I just wanted to stop in here and say , in march dh and I were suppose to be waiting to try , I made him use condoms but it turns out he was putting holes in them and I got pregnant that month but had an early m/c on aprril 17th , when I found out I was pregnant I asked dh about it and he then told me he had put the holes in te condoms , I was happy about being pregnant though and what a surprise , now that we are ttc it seems harder to get pregnant , I think im going to make him use comdoms again , lol it worked better . good luck girls .

Hi Starreyeye.

Maybe thats what I should get DF to do maybe just in a few!! LUCKY DIP!!! then I might not feel as bad about it.

Wishing you a :bfp: :dust:

Hey maccy

How are you?? Nice weekend??

Yeah fine thanks, lovely weekend, feeling pre-menstral but no sign yet, wish it would hurry up and I can get o with TTC. Hows you?

Im not too bad... Feeling a bit sorry for myself.. Drank too many vodka red bulls yesterday!! LOL

Ha ha no sympathy then if it's self inflicted!!!!

Awww your all heart maccy :rofl:!! Hope the :witch: arrives soon for you hun

Icrepka,

I think Im with you there. It would make it easier if it happened by accident. I think its just the thought of faliure. :cry: that I couldn't deal with be it another MC or my :witch: arriving every month reminding me that we haven't made a baby. Does that sound sill?

Doesn't sound silly at all.

This month was so strange for me. I want to have a baby so much, but at the same time, it scares the crap out of me. I have these nagging doubts about my ability to take care of a LO. There is also the fear in my mind that I may m/c and I wouldn't know how to deal with that.
I am thinking when September comes, I'm just going to go without protection, but i'm not going to actively ttc iykwim. No charting or worrying about it. when it happens, it happens.

Im not too bad... Feeling a bit sorry for myself.. Drank too many vodka red bulls yesterday!! LOL

Yeah, there were a few drinky poos for me as well. I made risotto yesterday, so there was a better part of a bottle of wine that needed to be delt with :rofl:

:rofl: Theres no use wasting a good bottle of wine. You'll have to give me the recipe.

When DF and I start TTC properly I defo don't want to get to obsessed about it. Probably easier said tho!!

Doesn't sound silly at all.

This month was so strange for me. I want to have a baby so much, but at the same time, it scares the crap out of me. I have these nagging doubts about my ability to take care of a LO. There is also the fear in my mind that I may m/c and I wouldn't know how to deal with that.
I am thinking when September comes, I'm just going to go without protection, but i'm not going to actively ttc iykwim. No charting or worrying about it. when it happens, it happens.

I was the same as i want to be preggers but know it would b best to wait a few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->