Didn't break the rules however...

The 10th. I'm 8DPO if my calendar is right. I Od on my anniversary.

I got some HPTs today. I am refraining until Friday though. Stay tuned :rofl:

Good luck!!!! Your strong I would done bout 20 test by now! lol

Thanks Ladies,
I'm doing ok with waiting. I'm pretty sure I'm going to get a :bfn: so it's all good. :tease:

Good luck for tomorrow icrepka!! Lets hope for a :bfp: for you!!:happydance:

icrepka can't wait hear the news!! Good luck hunnie!!

:bfn: I am going to retest on Sunday for the Testathon, but I'm pretty sure that it will be the same. September sure needs to come faster!!
Bring on the :witch:

Icrepka,

DF and I where naughty bunnies last night :sex: with NO protection.... and look at my ticker!! :rofl:

This seems to be an interesting rotation.:rofl: Hope you get a :bfp:

Good luck for you tomorrow babes Ive got everything crossed for you. Apart from my legs!! :rofl: iykwim!! :rofl:

Ive decided we should have a new thread for those who are SUPPOSED to be waiting but are CRAP at it!!! :rofl: I dooo hope we get our :bfp:s this month!!

Waiting is just hard, so we have to be sneaky about it sometimes. I'm thinking about doing experiments to see what happens if I keep a condom in my back pocket all day then try to use it. We'll have to see about that next month :rofl:

Oh sorry hun!!!! I agree this wttc is just hilarious, none of us are doing very well.

Icrepka,

Just wondering how you got on??? Any news???

:hug:

Completely :bfn:
I'm all good though. I still get my summer this way :happydance: bring on the :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->