Diet advice for a fussy eater

Vesta

Mum of 1. WTT #2
Reaction score
I'm terrible with food, and don't like much. Especially fruit and veggies. But I could do with losing some weight. Does anyone have any suggestions on a diet that could be suitable for me? The foods I do like tend to be quite simple things like bread.

You need to give us a bit more info :)

What foods specifically do you dislike, and why? How much weight are you looking to lose?

maybe just calorie count! try and eat healthier food and count calories so u are eating the foods u like but obviously that doesnt mean choc and rubbish LOL

Lou
xxx

What foods specifically do you dislike, and why? How much weight are you looking to lose?

It would be quicker to tell you what I do like! lol. I just hate the taste of a lot of food. Sometimes is the texture too. I know that sounds really odd. I would love to lose 2 stone. The food I do like is bread-type stuff like toast and crumpets. I also like pasta, pizza, cheese, burgers, sausages.

I am VERY fussy too hun and slimming world was great for me :thumbup:

It would be quicker to tell you what I do like! lol. I just hate the taste of a lot of food. Sometimes is the texture too. I know that sounds really odd. I would love to lose 2 stone. The food I do like is bread-type stuff like toast and crumpets. I also like pasta, pizza, cheese, burgers, sausages.

Unfortunately all of those are very carb heavy, and fatty. If you want to lose weight, most people suggest you cut those types of food from your diet.

maybe look into SW or WW like another poster suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->