Diet and Exercise

lilysmum

Reaction score
I had my lo 8 weeks ago now and cant seem to shift the weight i gained during pregnancy :cry:

Can anyone recommend any good diets they have tried or any fitness exercise classes. I tried looking about on the net but all the different types of diets n classes confuse me.

My daughter is gettin christened in feb so I have until then to lose a fair bit of weight .... its going to be a struggle so any advice would be gratefully appreciated :D

since your lo is still young, i would recommend lots of pram walking! i go out for 2 or 3 short walks a day and its good for not only you bugt baba too. another good way is too swap normal dinner plate to a slightly smaller one to have smaller portions. i make a big batch of soup for the week and freeze single portions and swap one main meal a day for soup. my lo is just over 10 weeks and have lost just over 2 stone so far. congrats on your lo! xx

Thanks I will give that soup idea ago

Congrats on the weight loss, u must be pleased with that

Im doing slimming world hun and its fab cos omg you can as much as you like as long as you stick to the guidelines and its all yummy food - no rabbits in sight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->