Diet Buddy - 9 stone to lose! Calorie Counting

pinkdaisy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am TTC whilst also trying to lose weight, I have gone from 23 stone to 19 n half in the last year but obviously still have a LOT to lose around 9 stone to get to my 10 stone target.

I am looking for a diet buddy to text/facebook/email/msn etc to really help keep on track.

I use my fitness pal app on the iphone and laptop which is amazing for counting calories, anyone wanna join me xxx

Pinkdaisy x

Hi,

Well done for losing so much weight already!!!. Was that through calorie counting too?

I need to lose about 5 - 5 1/2 stone by next August, but was planning on doing Weight Watchers.

I really struggle with willpower.

If you wanted to buddy up I'd love to, not sure if you wanted a buddy on same diet though.

:flower:

Hi pink Daisy,

Well done on your weight loss so far that is a great acheivement.

I too need to lose about 9 stone to be at my ideal weight. At the moment I am just trying to eat healthy and am starting exercising again this weekend (can't wait actually!). Next week I am going to give the Biggest Loser diet a go as I have already done Lighter Life and failed miserably but this should be a little easier as it includes a meal as well as the shakes etc.

I will be happy with losing at least half of it before ttc as I can still lose whilst trying and then also I will try and aim not to put too much on whilst pg.

I would love to join you both. Feel free to pm me if you like. I do come on here everyday when at work (naughty girl, he he!!).

Take care x x

I also have around the same to lose (not exactly sure how much as I havent stepped on the scales in a while :S) but if any of you want to be diet buddies pm me and we can text or pm or whatever you want :)
I'm not sure what diet i'm going to attempt yet as i'm a vegetarian but thinking about going vegan somepoint soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->