Diet & fitness.

B

Becca xo

I feel like after having Hayden that my body is stretched out & I don't feel like it will ever be the same again. I wasn't really a very body concious person but I've been looking at pictures of me before I got pregnant and I want to get back to that now :huh:

I've now started the Slimfast diet to get rid of the weight that I put on which is working with 2 shakes a day & then a balanced meal in the evening, snacking was an issue at first but I can snack on fat free yoghurt and fruit which I love anyway so that's good :) I've started to notice that some of my weight is coming off my face & hips so I feel more positive now, I won't have a set of scales in my house or I know I will become paranoid about my weight.

I've been using my birthing ball as a new way to exercise and its really starting to work, I've also been doing Zumba on my Wii which is so much fun & I walk for at least 40 minuets everyday with my son in his pushchair, I hope I can maintain this diet and workout regime! Once I've hit my target weight loss I will follow the Slimming world diet which should help me maintain the weight I will be at :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->