Diet Starting Tomorrow - Advice on a good place to start

E

emmalouise09

I'm starting my diet tomorrow, I was wondering what you ladies where the best place is to start.
I have never had to diet before in my life when I was in secondary i was a size 14 I didn't diet or eat healthy and the weight had just came off and by the time i was in year 11 i was in a size 8/10 UK.

I really want to get back to this size as i am now a size 14 again.
I actually hate looking in the mirror and seeing how fat i have gotten from being pregnant with my kids.
I really want it all gone.
i know that dieting wont just help get rid of the weight i need to exercise as well, i have gotten that covered with the exercise dvd and long walks round the park with DD in her push chair.

any advice ladies i will be really grateful

Hi!!
I have no advice but we are just the same - your story could be mine. Except I was 14, went down to 10 or 12 and am now a wobbly large 14 and don't like what I see. I might not be massive but still I would like to be smaller to feel better about myself. I want to lose 8 kilos.
Hope today went well. I started today too. I aim to limit carbs (not cut them out, I love them too much!) and limit fat. Except maybe a once a week Indian take out as it's my weekly treat... (maybe I'm not in the right mental state for this yet lark!?)

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->