diet time

snoopchick82

Reaction score
So was clothes shopping today went into the changing rooms got undressed and broke down in tears i didn't realise i was as big as i was i stood crying for 20 mins the shop assistant even asked if i was ok..... i suffer with pnd and comfort eat but didn't realise i did iy that much..... now im gonna go on a strict diet i joined the gym i need help and support big time

Hiya,

I'm really sorry you're feeling so low at the moment. I know how you feel, I am a shameful 3 stone heavier than before I had my little boy and I weighed too much before I had him. I need to lose a TON of weight and joined Weight Watchers a week and a bit ago, I've lost half a stone already and am feeling quite positive about shifting the flab.

If you want an online support I'd be happy to chat about goals, swap ideas, etc. with ya.

Sarah xx

Its not easy but things are never as bad as you imagine, best of luck with your weight loss journey.x

I've started my diet today too. I comforteat big time too. We can support each other if you like. I am doing slimming world but on my own as I can;t fit a class in around little one. I've always had low self esteem with my body and I now weigh what I did when I found out I was pregnant - but i was overweight anyway and my body shape has changed. I am big but didn;t look massively overweight if that makes sense I am just a big build but pregnancy has left me with a flabby tummy I want rid of:(

Aw, sorry you're feeling low. Keep up the good work and it'll all be worth it in the end.

i suffer with pnd and comfort eat but didn't realise i did iy that much..... now im gonna go on a strict diet i joined the gym i need help and support big time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->