diet tips and tricks?

snuggles21

Reaction score
I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding and just for general health aswel really but i am really really struggling to stick to it! I keep losing about half stone then putting it back on :( how does everyone else manage to stick to their diets?! any tips and ideas appreciated thanks :)

Track everything u eat :) I have an app on my phone, I even track when I know I've been bad so I can see it and do better the next day :thumbup: also eating back exercise calories. If I burn off saaaaay 500 cals going for a run I eat back at least half plus my daily allowance and the weight falls off! Before I did this I'd stopped losing!

Xxx

Take green tea, grapefruit juice, and green vegetables salad, and soups to reduce your weight.
Green tea and grapefruit juice are ideal diets for the weight loss and cholesterol control.
You should take bodth of them daily at least once to reduce your weight effectively.

I'm not dieting at the moment but iv lost 7lbs in the last 8 weeks by just making more sensible choices and walking more.
1 biscuit instead of 4 with a cup of tea
1 less slice of pizza
Half as much cheese on top of my pasta,
Skimmed milk, light butter
Diet fizzy drink
Low fat yoghurts

I still have full fat mayo because it's one of the things I can't compromise on.

A good tip which I'm sure helps me is I stopped buying chocolate in the weekly shop, if I want a bar that bad I have to walk to the shop which is 20mins there and back and all up steep hills on the way home. So by walking to get my chocolate I like to think I'm kinda cancelling the calories out lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->