Diets online?

sweetcheeks85

Reaction score
Has anyone joined a diet such as weight watchers online? I dont know if I fancy going to group meetings to be honest so think this would be better option for me, but dont know if it works the same????

I know a couple of people that have done WW from home and done just as well as me/my friends that go to the classes.

I find the classes a massive help, I think its being weighed infront of a stranger lol

I am doing WW online 6 lb week 1

Well done you!!!!

Do u find it explained well online then I take, is it pretty easy to follow? Iv never had to go on a diet before :blush: so havent got a clue about anything lol x

I am doing WW online 6 lb week 1

Well done you!!!!

Do u find it explained well online then I take, is it pretty easy to follow? Iv never had to go on a diet before :blush: so havent got a clue about anything lol x

thanks !! yeah it really easy and there is a forum thingi if you get stuck also i am sure there is a refer a friend thingi so you will get cheaper if you are gonna sign up xxxx

I find the classes a massive help, I think its being weighed infront of a stranger lol

I agree, I don't want to 'disappoint' my group leader with a gain...I know I'd probably not do as well as I am without going to the meetings.

I use www.sparkpeople.com It has a food tracker, exercise tracker and it's free! There are all sorts of fun groups & challenges to join and it's basic calorie counting. I lost 3stone with the help of SP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->