Difference between a bugaboo gecko and bugaboo cameleon

Jemma_x

Mummy and Engaged
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what difference is? Which would you recommend? Does anyone know how small they fold?

The gecko is a lot smaller i think, it doesnt have a height adjustable handle and dont think you can change the covers.

Ive got a cameleon and would recommend it, best pram ive ever had! and ive had a few!

They dont fold small tho, you have to take the seat of then hold the frame up so folds in 2 parts, weve got a people carrier with a huge boot and it takes a lot of the boot space up. You can make it smaller by taking the wheels of but cant be bothered doing that everytime we go out.

ive had the gecko for my son and have just got the cameleon for the new baby i wouldnt recommend the gecko to be honest, if you can afford to i would pay the extra and get the cameleon, the gecko has a very very small seat and my son was looking too big for it at about 1 year my son is now 3 and looks comfortable in the cam when i sat him in it, you cant adjust the handle on the gecko and it is quite low and 1 of the great things about the cameleon is that you can change the covers which you cant do on the gecko (the colours that it comes in are not great imo) both are not small to fold and the seat need to be removed to fold on both also they have now discontinued the gecko as every1 wanted the cam or the bee so not many places sell it! x

I would totally recommend the cameleon.

I loved it from the word go and it was such a good pram/buggy..... gutted that I have just had to sell mine because Daisy got too big for it!

There are so many pros to it!!

The gecko is the old one, you cant change covers, adjust height etc

Isn't the gecko just the old version of the cam?! I could be totally off with that now.

I got a cam and love it, so easy to push around town and you get used to the jealous stares of other mums. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->