Difference in cycle after a loss???

Clo

mum 2 an angel boy, and 2 rainbow boys
Reaction score
Hey just wondered how diferent your cycles have been since your loss?

Before I was pregnant I had exactly 28 days cycles and always ovulated on CD 17 but I am currently on CD 16 and there is no sign of Ov being on it's way as yet.

I'm just wondering whether I should expect it to be completely different this time or if it could just be a few days difference....I am going crazy waiting to Ov LOL! :wacko:

1st cycle was 35 days, 2nd was 34, 3rd - 27, 4th - 26

I was always 29 days before my mc......

hx

That must be so annoying hun! I guess i'll just have to wait and see what happens.

At least your cycles seems to be goin in the right direction though xxx

Mine definitely shifted. Before my mc, I had a 40 day cycle and Ov'd on day 28. After mc, I was like hb1. My cycles started long but kept getting shorter. Eventually I was Ov'ing on day 19. I had another mc. I've had 2 cycles. First one I Ov'd on day 26. This one looks like I'm going to Ov on Day 23. Weird.

Don't worry, you'll Ov again, may just take a bit to settle back into a routine again!

I've been watching this thread because my cycles are normally long, anything between 32 and 45 days. the month I conceived max and roman I think I ovulated on day 28!!!.. and the hardest thing before was the length of my cycles, in the 5 cycles it took everyone else had, had 6 or 7!!!!.. a shift to shorter cycles would be good :) Got a few hurdles first but good to know that it will happen again as well, I have lost total faith at the moment.
Should I expect to O before my first AF?

I've been watching this thread because my cycles are normally long, anything between 32 and 45 days. the month I conceived max and roman I think I ovulated on day 28!!!.. and the hardest thing before was the length of my cycles, in the 5 cycles it took everyone else had, had 6 or 7!!!!.. a shift to shorter cycles would be good :) Got a few hurdles first but good to know that it will happen again as well, I have lost total faith at the moment.
Should I expect to O before my first AF?

We've got to stay positive hun :hugs: We will get there!

I think i did O before I had my first AF because I had a positive OPK about 10 days before I had a heavy bleed at the end of bleeding from the infection I had.

So if I work it out I guess my first cycle was 43 days with me O'ing on CD 33 (ish). I kinda thought that was just so long because the retained tissue was stopping me O'ing as I didn't O until a few days after I passed out the retained tissue...but maybe my cycles are actually going to be that long for a bit :cry:

Anyway I went a bit off track there but basically... I think you will O before your first AF lol. x

Hi ladies, I didn't ovulate before my first AF for either of my mc's. But I definitely Ov'd after my first AF. Lindy, my cycles have always been long too. It has been nice that they have shortened. However, I still don't ovulate any earlier than day 19. Usually it is day 21 or 22 now.

Don't lose faith, you will Ov again, I promise! I've been reading some other posts about soy isoflavones. It is supposed to be a natural way to kick ovulation into gear earlier. Kind of like a natural Clomid. I am thinking about trying it. I think you take 80 - 100 mgs on days 3-7 of your cycle. I may wait a few more cycles to see where my Ov day settles before I decide to try it. Hopefully you'll start Ov'ing earlier too.

Best of luck ladies!

xoxo

oh oh oh! I have never been so excited to see a line in my life! (except for my BFP with Frazer)

It's not quite positive yet but with these pains I have i'm sure i'm going to Ov today or tomorrow! yay! ...just need to convince me OH to :sex: now cuz he's not feeling well today :-(

heart tree, I used Soya Isoflavines to conceive the twins. they say take double what you would take of clomid which is either 50 or 100mg. I think I took the max because I had to take clomid to conceive both of my boys. I am hoping to start it again soon :) will do days 2-6 in the hope that it will help bring my O forward a bit as well.. it is a bit worrying about messing with our cycles when they are trying to get back to normal but I need it for O!!..

clo, good luck with OH :) all sounding very positive for you which is so nice to hear.. I am sure that I am only a little bit behind you x

heart tree, I used Soya Isoflavines to conceive the twins. they say take double what you would take of clomid which is either 50 or 100mg. I think I took the max because I had to take clomid to conceive both of my boys. I am hoping to start it again soon :) will do days 2-6 in the hope that it will help bring my O forward a bit as well.. it is a bit worrying about messing with our cycles when they are trying to get back to normal but I need it for O!!..

clo, good luck with OH :) all sounding very positive for you which is so nice to hear.. I am sure that I am only a little bit behind you x

Thanks hun - i hope you are not too far behind! x

I'm feeling stressed now. I did manage to convince OH but then we just got the post and got a letter saying that Frazer's post mortem results are back and there are things that need to be discussed...I wasn't expecting that because we already knew that Frazer had triploidy and that anything else found would probably be due to that so we werent going to have to see the consultant again...so now im stressed that they have found something else...Just hoping its not anything that can affect future pregnancies :-s

Oh no, fingers crossed for you and OH. I hope you dont have to wait too long to talk to someone about Frazer and poss the affects on any future pregnancies.
I cant really appreciate how you are feeling having sorted everything out in your mind and started the journey believing that you know what the worst is. We are all here for you, anytime. Take care Clo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->