Different pregnancies.

Laurhilou

Mum and expecting #2!
Reaction score
Hi ladies, this time round is so different from my sons pregnancy. I've had no symptoms, and I'm 8 weeks Wednesday, I even did another pregnancy test over the weekend just to make sure.

Those with two or more, were your pregnancies completely different in relation to genders ?
My gut instinct last time was boy, but this time I'm adamant it's a girl as it's so different. Booked my private scan last night for 19th February to find out what we are having :))

All 3 of my pregnancies have been different. With my first, I had awful food aversions and nausea. With my second, nothing. The only difference I'm having between my boy pregnancies and my girl pregnancies is that this time, I'm carrying up high and am not even showing yet, at 5 months along!!! Before I had an ultrasound, though, there were no differences that could make me say I was having a girl this time, other than my size difference.

I had a girl first, i was sick at the start, but then fine after 12 weeks, i loved that pregnancy. Then i had a boy, an that pregnancy was hell, i was so so ill, sick all the way through, and i had sciatica which was so bloody painful. This pregnancy im even worse! More sick, more tired... So thinking another boy for me!

Mine have all been different. I've been feeling sicker this time but woke up with a sorish throat so wondering if I have a bug. I've had both sexes and never noticed a gender difference. I think this is a girl (and is on the girl side).

With DD whos 23mths I was so healthy all the way through, I did had m/s only from weeks 6-14 and it was a once a day job and I felt fine afterwards and I felt fantastic up until I had her! But with this one I've been violently sick from weeks 6-present and I've been in and out of hospital and ive just felt rotton!! Ive been have monster headaches and I've also been showing since 10 weeks and now I'm huge!! I also think this is a boy :)

i had nausea and food aversions with my daughter up until 11 weeks, then i felt find up until about 30 weeks when I got sciatica and water retention. This time i had worse nausea but it has disapeared this week at eight weeks and im a bit baffled! I am really bloated as well :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->