Different symptoms with 2nd pregnancy?

ChocolateC

Reaction score
Hi, ladies,
This TWW is soooo slow for me. You'd think with one kid and a job I'd be too busy to care, but it's not true at all!!! So, my question is... for those who have been pregnant before, were your symptoms the same for both pregnancies?

Last time it was pretty obvious by 10 DPO because I had massive implantation cramps. Felt just like AF cramps but no bleeding, and a bit earlier than AF would have been. Also major change in mood.
I'm only 9 DPO so still early but I started feeling small cramps at 9DPO last time. Could this time be different because my body has gone through a pregnancy before?

The TWW with each of my pregnancies have been similar in some ways but different in others. I've had five pregnancies so far. If you go on my journal I have listed the symptoms day by day that I experienced with three of the five pregnancies and see how different they each were.

Here is the link: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...misscaviars-journey-rainbow.html#post36176765

Good luck!

My first pregnancy I had zero early symptoms other than random bloody noses, which I just thought were due to the change in the weather.

Second pregnancy, I noticed I was more tired and felt like a caught a bug. It literally just felt like I had a cold coming along.

Now the two pregnancies couldn't be more different. My first was so EASY this one has been bustin my booty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->