Dilema

Caroline

Proud Mum of 4
Reaction score
We said in the summer that seeing as we are putting emmigrating on hold due to credit crunch/recession & having got a decent pay rise from work, that we would ttc no4.
We hadn't set a definite date, althiugh I did think about Sept 09.

It could now be sooner, but can't really decide.

Some times I'm really broody others I think I'm happy with my 3 lo's, we now have savings (all be be it very small). If we have another lo we will have to change one car.

Original plan was to trade in OH car (4x4) and get 7 seater 4x4/ people carrier. Then change my run around at a later date.

BUT when my car was MOT'd in Aug I had to have part of exhaust replaced & new sump fitted.
Now it is currently sat at garage awaiting attention as my engine managemnet light came on on Friday on way to work.
Now thinking if its gonna cost abit, that i don't want to keep chucking money @ my car, maybe better to change mine. OH suggested changing mine for people carrrier. Only thing is this is more expensive option But if we gonna have another lo the most sensible.

Sooo if my cars gonna cost to fix, then we will be changing my car before next MOT in August, so will maybe ttc sooner :happydance:

My 4 year old just said tonight mummy can you make another baby like my sister, 'cos I love babies like my sister.

Lol not really, not good when it comes to cars haha.
A car is a car too me.. :S x

I also would change the car and start trying. Can't really think of any cars though.

Oh, and how cute is what your 4 year old said?! :)

Yeah, so I sadi its not up to me, daddy has to help me make a baby, so goes over to my OH & tells him she that she wants us to have another baby.

OH reckons I pput her up to it, but she just came out with it totally out of the blue.

Well my car is not too terminal, it was something to do with a cable, poss being chewed by field mice!

Needs to be replaced, but I still think i'm gonna look out for any deals an new/second hand cars., especially after Christmas/ before new reg comes out.

Got my last car with about £2k off list price just cos it was pre-reg but had all of 6 miles delivery on clock.

Iys now just over 5 yrs old with just under 61,000 on the clock so I feel a new car & a baby on the cards for next year :happydance:

Think we go for a Zaffira. Will have to trawl the web for reviews, safety, tax, fuel consumption etc.

What an axciting life I lead lol

lol same here, just like something that isn't too thirsty on the petrol , reliable & safe.

Normally takes months to decide on what to get. Then spend ages trying to find the ultimate deal lol

Thanks.

Stupid light still flashing.
Mechanics gonna ring fiat tomorrow cos computers showing no faults.
Might just have to run it for a few miles to get it to go off ( already done 50 tho)

FIL says if it want stop flashing could be the actual engine management thats faulty which is expensive. In some ways its a bit of a OMG, but then if it is, will just have to wait till remortgage thru than new car then ttc .

lol same here, just like something that isn't too thirsty on the petrol , reliable & safe.

Normally takes months to decide on what to get. Then spend ages trying to find the ultimate deal lol

That's the same with anything though isn't it? Whether it's cars or a new phone lol!
Good luck with car hunting xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->