We said in the summer that seeing as we are putting emmigrating on hold due to credit crunch/recession & having got a decent pay rise from work, that we would ttc no4. We hadn't set a definite date, althiugh I did think about Sept 09. It could now be sooner, but can't really decide. Some times I'm really broody others I think I'm happy with my 3 lo's, we now have savings (all be be it very small). If we have another lo we will have to change one car. Original plan was to trade in OH car (4x4) and get 7 seater 4x4/ people carrier. Then change my run around at a later date. BUT when my car was MOT'd in Aug I had to have part of exhaust replaced & new sump fitted. Now it is currently sat at garage awaiting attention as my engine managemnet light came on on Friday on way to work. Now thinking if its gonna cost abit, that i don't want to keep chucking money @ my car, maybe better to change mine. OH suggested changing mine for people carrrier. Only thing is this is more expensive option But if we gonna have another lo the most sensible. Sooo if my cars gonna cost to fix, then we will be changing my car before next MOT in August, so will maybe ttc sooner My 4 year old just said tonight mummy can you make another baby like my sister, 'cos I love babies like my sister.