Diminishing symptoms..

Pinkblossom1

Reaction score
Anyone else have this?
Was really bloated before BFP, tingly nips that progressed into sore boobs and was sure I was pregnant even though getting BFN till 9dpo.
BFP came 11dpo, strong positive!
Currently 4wk5d and boobs aren't sore - feel slightly fuller though, bloating has pretty much disappeared, nips are fine. My appetite seems to have disappeared but no morning sickness.
Am I overthinking?
First pregnancy so not much to compare too and apart from DH not told anyone else yet as so early on.
Any wisdom would be appreciated ❤

my symptoms have been few and far between.. Sometimes my boobs hurt..they havent for weeks now.. I have literally felt nothing. Quite tired but I think thats because I take care of 7 kids in the day (daycare lol)... untill this week i wasnt even urintating more often and all is perfectly fine so far. My 12 week ultrasound is tomorrow and babys heartbeat is very strong every day <3 Hang in there, symptoms really arent any indicator of viability or how the pregnancy is progressing.

Everyone is different. My boobs didn't get even slightly sore until week 7 and then only slightly for a couple of weeks and then went away again. They are just full and hot. I didn't get much nausea either. I had food aversions and slightly queasiness for a couple weeks starting at 8 weeks and now gone at 11 weeks. My fatigue is lessening too (as my last symptom).

Anyone else have this?
Was really bloated before BFP, tingly nips that progressed into sore boobs and was sure I was pregnant even though getting BFN till 9dpo.
Currently 4wk5d and boobs aren't sore - feel slightly fuller though, bloating has pretty much disappeared, nips are fine. My appetite seems to have disappeared but no morning sickness.
Am I overthinking?
First pregnancy so not much to compare too and apart from DH not told anyone else yet as so early on.
Any wisdom would be appreciated &#10084;

I have been pregnant twice and my symptoms didn't appear full force until 6 weeks both times. With that being said, not everyone gets morning sickness so consider yourself lucky if you don't. I know the worry is always there and I can definitely relate :hugs:

Thanks for the reassuring words &#10084;
I guess everyone is so different, I read one thing and think wait...that's not happening to me! &#128584;
Super excited but nervous!
Loads of my friends have babies, but waiting till further along till I can bombard them constantly with questions &#128514;

my symptoms have been few and far between.. Sometimes my boobs hurt..they havent for weeks now.. I have literally felt nothing. Quite tired but I think thats because I take care of 7 kids in the day (daycare lol)... untill this week i wasnt even urintating more often and all is perfectly fine so far. My 12 week ultrasound is tomorrow and babys heartbeat is very strong every day <3 Hang in there, symptoms really arent any indicator of viability or how the pregnancy is progressing.

My 12wk US is tomorrow too. Good luck :)

OP I didn't have symptoms at all with my first child. This time I've had lots but honestly some days I feel normal. Today for example I'm sick but my breasts don't feel full and sore, it worries me a little but I've had 3 scans so far and all has been fine so I try my best not to panic. I'm sure all will be well x

Anyone else have this?
Am I overthinking?
Any wisdom would be appreciated &#10084;

Hey pinkblossom i've been really worried too and can relate to you.. i'm currently 5+4 and the only thing different since the BFP is i'm utterly exhausted and need to catch my breath constantly. Thanks for this thread... it's good to know things are different for each but i am almost wishing for morning sickness at this point lol! When is your first test btw?

I only had MS one day and that was at 4wk. My boobs are not sore much in the morning but by the evening they get pretty sore and it's usually like that every day since 4wk. Other than that my back has been hurting for over a week now but not bad enough to make me take anything. I just saw my Dr at 6wks and my 4wk appointment my levels were 83 and at 6wks its at 12,5 so I'm thankful no MS lol. We go for a scan on Wednesday to hear the heart beat! So excited

With my son, nausea didn't start till 9 weeks (when everything I was reading said it would probably just be finishing...).
I'm 10 weeks now and my fatigue is considerably less. I made it through today without falling asleep on the sofa so, clearly!

I never really had nausea or vomiting or any of that. I had sore boobs, but they aren't so bad now. This is my first as well and I got so worried about my lack of symptoms that I bought an at home doppler. And my kiddo's still around and kicking, literally. lol

Symptoms come and go, I know it's really hard not to try and read too deep into them. My boobs didn't hurt until 14 weeks! Now they're insanely tender, but during first tri they weren't bothered a bit which was super different compared to my first.

The nausea and MS didn't hit fully until 6 and 8 weeks - those were my worst so far.

I wrote a similar post 1.5 years ago about my symptoms disappearing at 5 weeks. As you can see from my ticker, the little guy from that pregnancy is one year old now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->