Dipping my toe in....

capricorn1

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm very cautiously dipping my toe in... I think I'm about 6.5weeks pregnant with a surprise baby. DH and I are delighted and I am scared too. I had my last proper period 1st Nov, 3rd Dec I thought my period had started but it was much lighter than usual and lasted much longer - still bleeding (albeit very lightly by 16th). My boobs were still sore and I had light cramping so decided to take a test and it was positive! Bleeding turned to spotting (brown) over the next few days and then stopped. Then on Christmas day I had a bit of brown spotting again, same yesterday and today some red tissue (small & stringy) in my underwear and pink/light red colour when I wiped after going to the bathroom. Sorry TMI. I'm really worried this isn't a good sign. If anyone has had a similar experience with a good or bad outcome I'd love to hear your experiences. Guess I'm preparing for the worst.

Bit of background: I'm almost 43 and we have a 9 and a 6 year old. I miscarried a baby at 20 weeks in between my living children. My last pregnancy with our 6 year old was very traumatic and it was touch and go from 16 weeks. Luckily I was closely monitored because of my previous loss and the problem was picked up early.

I'm having some bloods taken on Tues and an early scan on Wed. Right now that feels like a long time away!
Thanks for reading this far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->