dirty boy!!

lorrilou

Reaction score
callum has found his "boy" bits!!!

so funny, he's sitting in the bath in one of those bath chair things and i wondered what he was doing, he was sitting looking down at something and when i looked properly he was sitting playing with himself!! bless him!!

Thats it he will never leave them alone :lol:, Joe always plays with his bits :lol: he always used to do it in front of the paediatrician :dohh:

lol my cousin said her little boy of 6.5 months has just sort of found his, she said he was tugging it (like they do their feet) and she said she had visions of it stretched up to his ear :rofl:

Charlie stretches his till it's double in size and says 'wee wee'!!!! :rofl:

lol my cousin said her little boy of 6.5 months has just sort of found his, she said he was tugging it (like they do their feet) and she said she had visions of it stretched up to his ear :rofl:

:rofl:

Ouch about pulling it! I didn't know boys did that at such a young age, I guess all babies are just curious about their whole body.

Oh once they start they are doomed they are never going to leave it alone.

Ouch about pulling it! I didn't know boys did that at such a young age, I guess all babies are just curious about their whole body.

i thought he was abit young to be doing this!!!

Kyle started doing this last week! Now nearly everytime I change his nappy he reaches down n grabs it lol xx

Phew! Glad it's not just Tom then. Yank yank yank at every opportunity. What is it with men and their bits for goodness sake!?

The number of times he gets a pooey hand when I'm changing his nappy and he beats me to it doesn't bear thinking about.

awww the start of a beautiful friendship, a boy and his pee pee, goes on to adulthood as well, my hubby still sits there hands down his pants watchin the tellly, its their comfort blanket

Hahaha, my nephew was laying on the sofa the other day (he is almost 3) and had his hand down his pants.......his Mum said " Sam, what are you doing"? Sam pulled down his trousers and said "It's pretty big"!!!!!! Nobody knew what to say.

The ironic thing is, his nickname between the adults is baked bean or acorn willy.....it's TINY!!!!

Lol....bless him

Tom uses every oppurtunity to play with his "dink" (as leigha calls it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->