disana wool pants

sugarpuff

Reaction score
just a quick question.. what weight (approx) would the medium disana wool pull on pants fit from ? just wondering how much overlap there is between small and medium

thanky :thumbup:

hey,

the small ones go up to 12lbs and the medium upto 21lbs. I'd have a guess the mediums would probably fit from about 10lbs but it's hard to estimate. They're pretty roomy anyway and you can adjust the fitting with pins if required if that helps any?

thank you ! i'm trying to decide which size to get for audrey. she's only just about 9lb at the moment, but as i'm used to btp nappies, i'm loath to buy something sized that won't last very long (ittis are the only sized things i own)

i'm selling a medium pair that are a small medium if that makes sense......my LO is in Mediums (she is almost19lbs) and they are a bit small for her now..tho i have another pair of Mediums tha fit her perfectly :)

Theo is outgrowing his small Disanas :( He is certainly over 12lb now but the problem is really that hes very long bodied so the rise isnt quite making the height it needs too....Im gonna have to sell them soon :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->