disappointed ( sorry for the moan )

blue_kat

Reaction score
I got my first BFN today :cry: I know its stupid to be dissapointed as we havent been trying long but cant help it.

Worst part is still waiting for AF to come and feel rotten! I have had lots of symptoms like nausea, dizziness, painful boobs, extreme tiredness and really bad mood swings - all of which I now realise must be AF :(

Sorry for the moan - didnt want to talk to OH about it cos dont think he would understand....least we can have fun trying again next month!

I got my first BFN 2 months ago and it is an odd feeling. We're not currently trying (I'm on BC pills) but my AF was late and I didn't feel great. While I was waiting for the lines to come up, I was pacing up and down the bathroom and fighting the urge to be sick because I was petrified. When it came up "Not pregnant" I did feel really disappointed!

Our time will come!

I'm so sorry hun I know how you feel, when me and hubby were trying when i would get my BFN it was horrible and all you wanted was your AF to come so you could get it out of the way and try again

Your get your BFP soon hun big hugs xxxx

Hey it's not stupid to feel disapointed (sp), i remember those months well. It doesn't help that AF and pregnancy symptoms are so similar :(

Hope AF hurries up and comes if she's gona come, so you can get back into your cycle, good luck x

Awww sweetie, its so awful that af symptoms are so similar to pregnancy ones, it is enough to drive you crazy! Keep your chin up honey, that BFP will come xxxxx

Definately not stupid! Lots of baby dust to you xx

Aww, of course you feel disappointed. Especially when you have been feeling like something weird has been going on in your body :hugs:

I'm not looking forward to TTC and that time when I'm going to get a BFN :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->