Disappointment about Gender Dreams

mellylou88

Mummy To A Baby Boy
Reaction score
Hi all,

I need some advice, I'm 16 weeks +1day pregnant with my first child.

I have picked which girls name I like and boys name I'm undecided finding it hard to choose.

Recently I have been having a lot of dreams, 2 dreams I have dreamt about having a boy and feeling happy with my son but then in 2 other dreams I found out the sex to be a boy and always feel disappointed in my dream.

When people ask which I'd like I say girl because I have the name picked and that I can see myself with a girl, but because this is my first baby aslong as there healthy that's all that matters.

Are my dreams telling me another thing? I'm scared that I will struggle to bond with a boy because of these dreams.

I always wanted a boy first just a stupid fantasy of the big brother can look after the siblings etc and i worried about bonding but found out i was having a girl and as I got further along in my pregnancy I got more excited and when she arrived I loved her to bits. I had a dream with this pregnancy that I had a girl but i didnt know till I came back from a shower and realised no one told me the sex and then I saw her dressed in pink and i felt my heart sank. I woke up ever so guilty as although I would like a boy this time yes I would be slightly disappointed as potentially this is our last , I know my lo would love a sibling regardless of gender and i can use all,her cute clothes again.

I just feel like I've let them down but i honestly dont mind if there a boy or girl because of it is a boy then i think same as u, big brother to look after younger siblings, just have to wait and see what they are :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->