discharge after bleeding

sweetsammi

1st time mummy and WTT
Reaction score
So i stopped bleeding last week and my lady bits felt painfree for once! But since xmas i've been having a thick jelly-like yellowy discharge. Is this normal? Guessin that must come after the blood? Also suddenly started to feel really achy and uncomfortable down there now too which seems odd as i felt fine last week. x

normally your bleeding turns lighter in colour to a discharge like substance- which could be seen as yellowy, then fades off. some people bleed again after like spotting. i think it varies greatly person to person. If you feel uncomfortable best to check it out with midwife/ doctor but i am sure you will be fine and that its normal.

I seem to have bleeding and discharge as its quite yakky slimmy (?!?!) - Im still sore but now its not to do with the birth but the blooming pads! Im sore, irritated and raw red I am sure :(

I had that problem to with the pads Wobbs-MW told me to rub sudocrem on the red area's but not near any stiches. It worked, took the nippiness away.

I bled for 9 weeks, bloomin nightmare!:cry:

I managed to get a look and its defo made me red raw kinda taken a surface from my skin :shock: :( I was using sudacrem and last 2 days vasaline and its starting to ease off. Ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->