Discharge, like loads of the stuff!

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
I have so much discharge it's scary. It's lotiony (sometimes a little more on the watery side). I've no infections as been checked. There is hundreds of the stuff I can feel it come out and when I've looked using a mirror I can see that my vagina is full of it (sorry TMI) is this normal??? I've been worried about cervical incompetence and discharge increase is a symptom but I'm assuming that would be more jelly egg whitey cm I would be having with that?? Just seems that I have too much discharge x

Oh I've got loads. Exactly as you describe. I don't recall having this much with my first pregnancy!
I have swabs 4 weekly, have recently had thrush which was obviously a different discharge at the time, but other than that all have always come back normal so I assume it's fine.

Are you around 17 weeks? Because that's when I notice a HUGE amount of CM myself. Tons of it. I get white stains in my underwear from it and wear liners to catch it so I can stay dry and not get a yeast infection from the moisture. It's normal, and it will probably come and go throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

Thank you ladies! And yes I am exactly 17 weeks. I had a lot of discharge with my sons but was more a dry sticky almost gum like discharge so this is so different. There's no smell at all. I will just need to invest in some liners and get on with it lol xx

I'm 25 weeks and I get a lot in the morning after I stand up. Goes away after an hour or so. It gushes out and makes me feel like I wet myself :/ oh the joys of motherhood LOL

I have this issue myself and was going to ask at my next appointment. It seems it's just a second trimester thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->