Discharge?!?! (sorry if tmi)

ellasmummy

Reaction score
In the last week i have been having really bad deep lower back pains. These occasionaly go round into my hips and become really painful. It is nothing regular though. I have noticed that i am alot more moist then usual ... :blush: Which i assumed was normal. Before getting in the bath i noticed yellow/cream discharge in my knickers with a few blood spots. Is this normal? xx

I don't know about the blood spots but I have lots of excess discharge, the hospital even treated me for thrush while they sent off specimens for tests... The results came back fine and I'm just one of the ones that ends up with a LOT of excess discharge...

Not too pretty, but, what can you do?

I know discharge is supposed to increase in the last month or so, like toward the end of the pregnancy.

It is normal, I would think you may be losing your mucous plug... And you are coming close to the end anyways.

If you're losing your plug like ryder said and it has blood in it, it means that labour is going to start soon.

I've got so much discharge now it grosses me out. But, mine isn't creamy its like water, I thought i was leaking the other day.

If you're losing your plug like ryder said and it has blood in it, it means that labour is going to start soon.

I've got so much discharge now it grosses me out. But, mine isn't creamy its like water, I thought i was leaking the other day.

lol ditto

I had it and got told it could be my plug the yellow snotty stuff, nice!

Doesnt necessarily mean labour is imminent either!

I'm having to change at least 4 times a day now and i have done for the past 2 weeks.I hope it don't go on for ages as I'm sick of it.At this rate baby will just slide out!I had my show I think so god knows as I've supposedly got 6 weeks left.

It is very common for discharge to increase in the last couple of weeks of pregnancy. I have had a lot of discharge over the last few weeks - although nothing like a mucus plug or anything.

Hi. Well last night everytime i went to the toilet i notice a few tiny specks of red blood. woke up this morning feeling exhausted! Back ache still there and a few stomach cramps today. No blood so far but have been throwing up. I hate feeling like this :( And i dont like the increased discharge! I just want to feel normal again!! :hissy:

The increased discharge is totally normal. I hate it too. I would see your MW about the vomitting, cramping and blood though. The blood is probably just your plug but it's always good to check things out, especially if you're having other symptoms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->