Discharge

RC86

Reaction score
Hi girls,

This might seem like tmi but I'm just wondering if this is normal. For the past week or so I've been getting loads of watery discharge. Sometimes feeling a bit like I've slightly wet myself when I haven't :( I'm always paranoid that its blood that's making me feel groggy down there but its always just discharge. Anybody else have or had this? Should I be concerned?

Increased discharge is totally normal. I have it - not every day but most days.

i also get this most days. i've read it's from the increase in estrogen.

If it's whitish and watery, it's perfectly normal. It's called leukorrhea. It happens during pregnancy.

Totally normal hun! And to think it only gets worse with time....I remember in the second trimester in my last pregnancy having it so bad I had to wear a panty liner all of the time. :winkwink:

I have it to, and was also bit worried,not for the discharge but that it's watery. But now I see you all have it, makes it feel bit better. I worry every time if it's blood as I had a blood discharge at 8 weeks but had a scan and all was well, but I still worry every time. How far gone are you now? I'm 14+1 xx

I have had watery discharge that has just now turned to a lotion-y white discharge. That freaked me out a little! I hope that is normal as well. I was told an increase in discharge is normal as long as there is no itching or weird smells, but this is the first time I've had white lotion-y discharge while pregnant!

I have it to, and was also bit worried,not for the discharge but that it's watery. But now I see you all have it, makes it feel bit better. I worry every time if it's blood as I had a blood discharge at 8 weeks but had a scan and all was well, but I still worry every time. How far gone are you now? I'm 14+1 xx

I'm 10+6 today and had it maybe for the passed week or 2. I also panic about it being blood as I had a bleed at 7wks which like yours thankfully turned out to be ok after an early scan. Its always in the back of my head when I feel it though "is it just the watery discharge or is it blood" so have to go to the loo and check ASAP.

When I had my scan they said nothing out of the ordinary forget that little bleed. But of course I havnt. When it was time for 12 scan I was told I was 13+3 and all seemed well. Everyone tells me don't worry this is it now. But when you have a history and I'm 36 and want this baby so much, you can't help but worry about every moist moment or little cramps, that are ment to be growing cramps. No one will know how it feels apart from us and others who have gone through it. Have you got a date for next scan :0) my 20 week is 27th dec. xxx

Yea people keep telling me to relax and not worry about it but that really is easier said then done. I've got my 12 week scan next Wednesday! I'm praying that everything is still ok and I worry about all the negative outcomes. I hope everything starts getting a bit better for you know your in your second tri :) I'm sure time will fly by till your 20 week scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->