Discharge

deldin

Reaction score
Hi Ladies.

I am currently 4 weeks 2 days. This morning I woke up and my breasts are smaller and I have a lot of white discharge.

Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in January and am terrified that it is happening again.

Hi hun, didn't want to read and run. White discharge is perfectly normal and lots of it. As for the boobies, Are they sore still? You are bound to worry if you have had a previous miscarriage but Im sure everything is fine :flower: As long as you have no bleeding or severe cramps try not to worry yourself. Stress isn't good for you x

Hi Kell.

My boobs were never sore, only my nipples. They are still sore, but not as sore. I'm really starting to think I'm losing the pregnancy. I'm going to the doctor to get my levels checked, but unfortunately the results won't be in until tomorrow.

sore nipples and white discharge are good signs hun, please try not to worry. Have you had the results back yet?

Yes! My levels came back good! My dr said I am progressing nicely and need to relax. Easier said than done!

Glad everything is good!! Symptoms tend to come and go , so try not to worry if it happens again.

Sorry if TMI.... I had a ton of discharge with my first preganancy. At first, they said it was the forming of the mucous plug. Then I read it can also just be a pregnancy symptom. This lasted all 9 months for me! I had to wear a panty liner everyday! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->