discharge

CASSIE1971

Reaction score
i am having lots of discharge after o never had the cm dry up like it always does since the being having lots of runny white cm or like ewcm like o no its 3 days before period due and its more creamy like lotion normally before period its dry and flaky anyone kno wot this is

I am 3 days away from AF too and had EWCM this morning. I don't remember it ever being like that, usually creamy.

might be a good sign then girls fx for yous xx :)

I'm 8dpo and my cm has been yellow stringy stuff for a couple of days - much like you would blow into a tissue when you have a heavy cold - tmi my foo has flu :haha:

FX for us all

I'm 8dpo and my cm has been yellow stringy stuff for a couple of days - much like you would blow into a tissue when you have a heavy cold - tmi my foo has flu :haha:

FX for us all

:haha::haha:

Thats funny and gross at the same time. Good luck girls!!! :baby:

Just to add it was like this back in Feb just before I got my BFP, unfortunately I mc.

This morning I noticed EWCM and I'm on day 27. I hope it's a good sign.

Discharge? I have lots. LOTS AND LOTS. Ranging from watery white to lotiony/creamy white and in copious amounts. Fingers crossed it all means great stuff.

Discharge? I have lots. LOTS AND LOTS. Ranging from watery white to lotiony/creamy white and in copious amounts. Fingers crossed it all means great stuff.

I've got that stuff happening now too, and AF is due today. :winkwink:

Same here - past 2 days I've actually worn a panty liner cos there is that much!!

I'm 6dpo so praying its a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->