Disco Inferno! (diet pills!)

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
Started taking Inferno 2 diet pills today, and they have made me super hyper, ok so not hyper enough to want to do Jane Fondas workout but enegetic!

And not too hungry on them so look to be working so far!

Are they just a type of legal speed (Illegal drug)?

Is anyone else using these?

I really must nip out and buy some scales to see how much I weigh, don't want to depress myself though!

oh god i took some that made me feel like i was on speed a few years back, i ended up chain smoking, drinking water constantly and my house had never been so clean, also i couldnt sleep either id just pass out after a few days :|

be carefull with em

hugs

I think I took my 2nd one today too late they seem to be slow burners, I feel like I am out of it!
Super hyper again, I doubt i will be sleeping tonight!

Plus side though is that I all i have eaten today is some toast in the morning, and some spag bol for dinner, I didnt even really want my dinner but thought I had better eat something! No snacking all day which is good for me cos thats all I usually do!

they really worked... i only took 1 aday instead of the suggested 2... cos I didnt want the insomnia my friend got ....!!

but I really couldnt face food on them... my appetite was alot smaller... but I still ate :)

I think I will get some more, but I got a bit worried once I googled maHuang which is whats in them to make them work!!

Kerry was it Inferno or Inferno 2 you were using? You cant get Inferno 1 anymore cos of a certain ingredient maybe that one you mentioned?

the 2's are meant to be stronger!

im not really sure?!

I dont remember them having a 2 on them... infact i know they didnt!!

I do hope you can sleep some tonight :hugs:

please please please dont become reliant on them....

I stopped after I googled :dohh: but it said how they have a addictive part to them... and I could really see that... I had run out of them (friend only gave me 10) but it already scared me how I was going to diet without them... like I thought I would want to eat everything!!!

I do want some more though :lol:

I only eat 1 meal a day but really need to lose weight now.. got the fella trying to help me as well now :)

Let me know how they work for you! I may be interested.

:rofl:I was like that each time I took them years ago. Scrubbing, cleaning, washing, ironing....I could do with some now coz my house is a shit tip:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::blush:

You know exactly what's going to happen when you stop taking them of course...

LOL probably start eating loads again!

Oh well, as long as I get skinnier for summer! :D

I slept about 4 hours last night but didn't wake up feeling to rubbish and went for a snooze with Daisy after she drank her bottle.

Had something to eat when we met some friends today but really didnt want to but I know I will end up fainting if I don't!

Reserved some uber fab scales in Argos and forgot to pick them up! :dohh:!

They will give me my BMI, water, and weight, i think I am losing loads of water at the minute cos I am peeing all the time! I need to up my water intake I think.

i clean my house like a mad woman all the time anyway so don't see much difference there! :blush:
Going for a walk up the hills with my friend at the weekend if it's nice out, burn off some of this energy I have!:happydance:

I didnt start eating loads once I come off them at all! It gave me the boost I needed most definetly... good luck :hugs:

I only eat 1 meal a day but really need to lose weight now.. got the fella trying to help me as well now :)

if u only eat one meal a day yu wont loose any weight because your body is used to the amount of food u put in it! and will start to store the food as fat as your not utting enough in your body u need to eat three small healthy meas throught out the day and ull start to notice a dif

Not too bad at all thanks hun, the insomnia has gone, went away after the first few days, I have stopped weeing as much! :blush:

Still a bundle of energy, can't believe it myself sometimes! Had a full day yesterday without them (just to see) and was totally fine! No withdrawls at all, not as energetic but no shakes or anything like that :D

Oh and have lost 4lbs :yipee:!

fab news hun....

i got the grenades this morning... think they are the same type of thing... :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->